PDA

View Full Version : Help required please

guess.who
2009-05-29, 04:47 AM
Hi guyz....
i am new to gsm and recently opted transmission planning as career... recently i have been facing a lot of problem trying to understand abt the number of E1s terminating on bts.... micro wave link concept...like some sites are connected with each other and then onto bsc and in this particular case how E1s are layed ... Please advice any basic concept tutorial or manual ....any graphical manual of how these links are on the site , will be veryyy veryyy helpful as well....please help... i am really having a hard time...
Thanks in advance....

Mazari
2009-06-11, 01:09 AM
thakssssssssssssss

Look at this guy...he just goes from post to post saying thankssss for no reason...I think you should stop spamming the forum

gprastomo
2009-06-11, 01:57 AM
Look at this guy...he just goes from post to post saying thankssss for no reason...I think you should stop spamming the forum

Actually yes, previously i have noticed him not to do that action, for thanks he can press the thanks button instead of posting/replying a thread,i think this is useless

br

parto_tegal
2009-06-11, 04:32 AM

Hi nomegu

You were wrong, he was not say "thankssss" but "thakssssssssssssss"...

What you will expect from somebody who can not spell "THANKS" correctly? (even I am not hahahaha......)

Regards,
parto_tegal

hassen
2009-06-11, 09:29 AM
Hi guyz....
i am new to gsm and recently opted transmission planning as career... recently i have been facing a lot of problem trying to understand abt the number of E1s terminating on bts.... micro wave link concept...like some sites are connected with each other and then onto bsc and in this particular case how E1s are layed ... Please advice any basic concept tutorial or manual ....any graphical manual of how these links are on the site , will be veryyy veryyy helpful as well....please help... i am really having a hard time...
Thanks in advance....
hi
you must understand, one TRX needs how many time slot from E1 for voice or data(fax) and signaling.
one E1=30 time slots
for example one TRX need 2 time slot and 0.25 time slot for signaling (means machine language) Abis interface.
you must understand types of connection ,for example sites are connected in cascade using one E1 ,and What are the advantages and inconveniants.
each machine (bsc ,bts mini link) has its own cabinet an interface of the interconnection between equipments for e/// called DDF.
(I/O) so a scheme from vendor is very useful and of course each connection point corresponding to an address in bsc level.
see this thread
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=1360 (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=1360)
for more detail make search from our forum and good luck!
br hassen

guess.who
2009-06-13, 03:24 AM
Thanks a lot