PDA

View Full Version : Actix Veritune Problems

k9_my2007
2009-05-26, 06:32 AM
When I load a log file and pu on "show details" or "initialize", it appear this message on the window:

The terrain databse contains no valid data files, wich may compromise the accuracy of the Veritune process. Please select a valid terrain database (from the Preferences menu) or run the Veritune Terrain Manager if you wish to corect this.

Do you wish to proceed with this Veritunesession?

Yes/No

Then it appears thos lines :
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1431/veritune.jpg

X CellOpt Veritune does not appear to be present on your system. Please ensure the application is correctly installed.

X The terrain database is empty - please run the Veritune Terrain Manager.

X The antenna databsae file appears to be invalid. Please select a valid antenna database (from the Preferences menu) or run the Veritune Antenna Manager if you wish to correct this.

Sectors Suitable for optimisation
No data

Sectors with insufficient dat for optimisation
No data

Can any body tell me what's the probleme ? and How can I resolve it?

Thank's for your help.

Inception
2009-05-26, 02:24 PM
hello
i have this problem
please experts advice

thanks in advance
best regards
lavin

When I load a log file and pu on "show details" or "initialize", it appear this message on the window:

The terrain databse contains no valid data files, wich may compromise the accuracy of the Veritune process. Please select a valid terrain database (from the Preferences menu) or run the Veritune Terrain Manager if you wish to corect this.

Do you wish to proceed with this Veritunesession?

Yes/No

Then it appears thos lines :
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1431/veritune.jpg

X CellOpt Veritune does not appear to be present on your system. Please ensure the application is correctly installed.

X The terrain database is empty - please run the Veritune Terrain Manager.

X The antenna databsae file appears to be invalid. Please select a valid antenna database (from the Preferences menu) or run the Veritune Antenna Manager if you wish to correct this.

Sectors Suitable for optimisation
No data

Sectors with insufficient dat for optimisation
No data

Can any body tell me what's the probleme ? and How can I resolve it?

Thank's for your help.

liukang
2009-05-26, 02:49 PM
hi k9_my2007, i think you use converter in Veritune used to convert Terrain data to CMF file use for veritune.
I have problem: when i load logfile, veritune show that no stream loaded. Anyone have solution for this problem???

Thanks and BR!!!