PDA

View Full Version : Unkown Sites

justdream
2009-05-26, 01:08 AM
Friends,
I have created Cellfile for my current BSC, but during drivetest I get many detected BCCH from unkown sites, as shown
What does it mean?
Is there new sites? I don’t informed about……I don’t think
Does it mean that I have wrong database like ‘LAC, CI, etc’
Thanks in advance

hassen
2009-05-26, 02:15 AM
Friends,
I have created Cellfile for my current BSC, but during drivetest I get many detected BCCH from unkown sites, as shown
What does it mean?
Is there new sites? I don’t informed about……I don’t think
Does it mean that I have wrong database like ‘LAC, CI, etc’
Thanks in advance
hi

I think you receive from another bsc i mean different LAC, CI
check from mcom if there is co_bcch and bsic with diff lac.

br hassen

venom
2009-05-26, 02:37 AM
hi

I think you receive from another bsc i mean different LAC, CI
check from mcom if there is co_bcch and bsic with diff lac.

br hassen

Fully agreed with hassen,

I wonder why are you creating the cellfile for 1 BSC? Cellfile is usually created for the whole network so that you also know the handover between the BSCs. !

blast
2009-05-26, 11:32 AM
any one have sample cellfile for T.I 8/9 ? i try to make but always fail..can't show cellname (when in 2g it's work) when changed to 3G....:confused:

Br

blast

electron
2009-05-26, 01:52 PM
According to your snap shot also BSICs are decoded it means that all of frequency propagated from your network you can find the problem in your cell file .

I'm wondering that you created your cell file only for 1 BSC it is not usual please prepare for all network your problem will be solve

Regards

venom
2009-05-26, 11:41 PM
According to your snap shot also BSICs are decoded it means that all of frequency propagated from your network you can find the problem in your cell file .

I'm wondering that you created your cell file only for 1 BSC it is not usual please prepare for all network your problem will be solve

Regards

I like NEMO Cellfile, very easy to make than TEMS, takes less time with less things to mention in it !!

In TEMS u also need to mention the Neighbous, LAC of neighboring cell ids which doesnt make any sense because these things are reported to MS all the time and test software should be strong enough to decode these things automatically !

justdream
2009-05-31, 05:09 AM
ok guys; I have created file for all BSCs around 4000 but I still have the same problem

please advice

I afraid that there is a problem in our database extracting from OMC, as I have noticed something unbeleivable:

The data extracted from OMC contains two different sites with different BSC, BCCH, BSIC but with the same Cell ID :confused:

Please explain and advcie

electron
2009-05-31, 05:04 PM
ok guys; I have created file for all BSCs around 4000 but I still have the same problem

please advice

I afraid that there is a problem in our database extracting from OMC, as I have noticed something unbeleivable:

The data extracted from OMC contains two different sites with different BSC, BCCH, BSIC but with the same Cell ID :confused:

Please explain and advcie

Please give your OMC DB here

justdream
2009-06-03, 04:43 AM
[quote=lccengr;49619]I like NEMO Cellfile, very easy to make than TEMS, takes less time with less things to mention in it !!
quote]

Dear lccengr,
could you share with me Nemo cellfile for 2G as I'm going to use this tool after one or two days for the first time.........if you have any doc or tips, it will be so good

Thanks in advance