PDA

View Full Version : (Req) How to calculate Codac Usage in Actix

NILCTG
2009-05-24, 07:08 PM
Hello friends:

Can anyone please share the procedure to calculate the percentage of codac(AMR FR/AMR HR/EFR/HR etc) utilization from TEMS log files using Actix Analyzer?

As per the helpfile(TEMS Attribute Mapping), there is supposed to be an attribute named "TEMS_DL_AMR_Codec_Percent" at "GSM>TEMS", which i could not find at specified location. Then I also checked "Tools>Preferences>TEMS>Predefined Mapping" to see if corresponding TEMS attribute "AMR Codec DL (%)" is checked, but again it is not available as well.

Also if it was there, it would have given the percentage of AMR(full+half) only. How to find utilization of each codac type?

NILCTG

Dimitris_Z
2009-05-24, 08:55 PM
Hi you need a query to extract codec usage information. I attached a query working with Nemo. Query results is channel type and channel mode. Query also give MOS results per codec (if MOS supported). Check the query with Tems files and let me know the results.

YourThanks and reputation is high appreciated.

PM for p/w

cdmahn
2009-05-24, 11:22 PM
Hi,

Please test your query with the following log-file from R-S ROMES:

http://rapidshare.com/files/236712979/RS_log_file_with_PESQ.rscmd

Tks

sanp007
2009-05-25, 01:41 AM
Hi you need a query to extract codec usage information. I attached a query working with Nemo. Query results is channel type and channel mode. Query also give MOS results per codec (if MOS supported). Check the query with Tems files and let me know the results.

YourThanks and reputation is high appreciated.

PM for p/w

thanks friend! please password!

tremalnike
2009-05-25, 02:34 AM
Easiest way to do that is directly export from TEMS to TXT tab delimited file and open it with MS Office 2007 (it supports more than 65535 rows). In office everything is easy - just use filter to distinguish number of samples for each codec, calculate percentage and draw graphs if you need it.

BR

tibetan
2009-05-25, 03:57 AM
Hello friends:

Can anyone please share the procedure to calculate the percentage of codac(AMR FR/AMR HR/EFR/HR etc) utilization from TEMS log files using Actix Analyzer?

As per the helpfile(TEMS Attribute Mapping), there is supposed to be an attribute named "TEMS_DL_AMR_Codec_Percent" at "GSM>TEMS", which i could not find at specified location. Then I also checked "Tools>Preferences>TEMS>Predefined Mapping" to see if corresponding TEMS attribute "AMR Codec DL (%)" is checked, but again it is not available as well.

Also if it was there, it would have given the percentage of AMR(full+half) only. How to find utilization of each codac type?

NILCTG

I had same task before. So far the easiest solution is using Veelong's iWINDA analyzer, it provides exactly what I (and you) need.

Inception
2009-05-25, 02:20 PM
hello
could you please share this tool with license too.

thanks in advance
best regards
lavin

I had same task before. So far the easiest solution is using Veelong's iWINDA analyzer, it provides exactly what I (and you) need.

tibetan
2009-05-25, 08:43 PM
hard to share with you, my company name come with the product. You may contact them directly to get a free copy.

gencerali
2009-06-28, 08:52 AM
Thanks Dimitris, i will also check tis for ASCOM files for both DL & UL MOS.