PDA

View Full Version : JUST MAY RELEASE, NOTHING ELESE!

gigel
2009-05-23, 06:53 PM
for pass you know add reputation and thanks

PM

Femto_Engineer
2009-05-23, 09:48 PM
what is it about?

wolverine
2009-05-24, 03:02 AM
Are you joking?

First of all describe what you are sharing, second it is not good practice to force people to give you reputation without first reading/using what you are sharing.

gigel
2009-05-24, 04:10 AM
Are you joking?

First of all describe what you are sharing, second it is not good practice to force people to give you reputation without first reading/using what you are sharing.

no,

inside is the link for the May release...
you have a PM :p

GEZA
2009-05-24, 09:49 AM
Be carefully, other users can also decrease your reputation if you cheat on them.

tibetan
2009-05-24, 12:56 PM
He/she actually gave a valid link -- Unlike some other guys just stole reputations and thanks and never actually gave out the pass. Maybe that is how they got so many reputations.. :rolleyes:

kaka.enine
2009-05-24, 01:33 PM
what's this ???

why the attachment passwd ???

& why should give thanks & rep since we don't know exactly what inside the attachment .... :confused: :confused: :confused:

a strange thread ... :D

Wassalam & Regards,

-kaka-

mayank_shah
2009-05-24, 01:42 PM
password please ...

added reputation too

gigel
2009-05-24, 04:47 PM
password please ...

added reputation too

you have it in the yesterday PM, so just copy and paste

gigel
2009-05-24, 05:10 PM
Are you joking?

no,

inside is the link for the May release...
you have a PM :p

you receive the pass around 3 and and your time last online is 7, but no thanks and reputation after... you see why!
i still wait to see your thanks and reputation on the thread...

f1cy
2009-05-24, 05:30 PM
need information about that?

wolverine
2009-05-24, 05:41 PM
you receive the pass around 3 and and your time last online is 7, but no thanks and reputation after... you see why!
i still wait to see your thanks and reputation on the thread...

relax, if you share good stuff, reputation & thanks will come on their own. Since you are good at online investigations you can check my threads to see that I never asked for anything and have offered a lot..

Anyway your link to the latest version of Actix, works and DL ok so I have added the rep. you so much desire.

However I still don't think that you (and many others) are approaching this forum with the right frame of mind.

newbielinz
2009-05-24, 07:14 PM
relax, if you share good stuff, reputation & thanks will come on their own. Since you are good at online investigations you can check my threads to see that I never asked for anything and have offered a lot..

Anyway your link to the latest version of Actix, works and DL ok so I have added the rep. you so much desire.

However I still don't think that you (and many others) are approaching this forum with the right frame of mind.

i'm agree with Mr Markos, i think this is the place that we can share our problem in optimization process and share the new technology.
thanks button and reputation are the way somebody to respect to someone because his contribution, and do not treat as money.
if you use thanks button and reputation button as prerequirement to give something, i think that isn't the goal of this forum, you can use trading forum to sell it.
we can learn from Mr David, Mr Hassen, Mr PartoTegal, DCA,Clive, admin and many others senior member that have spirit to sharing without ask any return, but we must see carefully they number's of thanks and reputation are very great, this is because everybody respect to them and they want give them thanks and reputation as much as they can, including me.

so my friend, don't afraid if you give something to other, you will receive more then you expected for.

rep and thanks have sent to you since you need it.

Thank You,
Newbielinz

gigel
2009-05-24, 07:38 PM
i'm agree with Mr Markos, i think this is the place that we can share our problem in optimization process and share the new technology.
thanks button and reputation are the way somebody to respect to someone because his contribution, and do not treat as money.
if you use thanks button and reputation button as prerequirement to give something, i think that isn't the goal of this forum, you can use trading forum to sell it.
we can learn from Mr David, Mr Hassen, Mr PartoTegal, DCA,Clive, admin and many others senior member that have spirit to sharing without ask any return, but we must see carefully they number's of thanks and reputation are very great, this is because everybody respect to them and they want give them thanks and reputation as much as they can, including me.

so my friend, don't afraid if you give something to other, you will receive more then you expected for.

rep and thanks have sent to you since you need it.

Thank You,
Newbielinz

dears,

I think you exaggerate because is not like this, markos receive it before to thanks and so one. is not a conditioning to thanks and add rep is asking.
The Password thing is common here i did not invented it, i don't understand why you judge me.
Is asking for help to be able access other shares from the forum by sharing something to you. I cannot dl anything on the forum because i don't have rep, but I have shared my knowledge when it was useful and reputation it wasn't rising.
the spirit of this is to share... but are also limits... if nobody thanks we cannot pass those limits unfortunately.

so to be clear because i see that few of you got it wrong, please don't thank me first, just send PM and you will receive the pass!

Markos the the password can confirm it! yes? :)

mirza
2009-05-24, 09:21 PM
dears,

I think you exaggerate because is not like this, markos receive it before to thanks and so one. is not a conditioning to thanks and add rep is asking.
The Password thing is common here i did not invented it, i don't understand why you judge me.
Is asking for help to be able access other shares from the forum by sharing something to you. I cannot dl anything on the forum because i don't have rep, but I have shared my knowledge when it was useful and reputation it wasn't rising.
the spirit of this is to share... but are also limits... if nobody thanks we cannot pass those limits unfortunately.

so to be clear because i see that few of you got it wrong, please don't thank me first, just send PM and you will receive the pass!

Hello Guys

Please be cool, we are here for friendly discussions.

when we share a good thing we can definetly get the appreciation irrespective of asking for that .....

So lets not take this matter further.

Thanks

Mirza

sanp007
2009-05-25, 12:28 AM
Thanks Friend!thanks

venom
2009-05-25, 03:32 AM
He/she actually gave a valid link -- Unlike some other guys just stole reputations and thanks and never actually gave out the pass. Maybe that is how they got so many reputations.. :rolleyes:

What do u want to say ? Please clearify with the names of "other guys"

It is only a matter of respect which i cant see in ur earlier post !

Mazari
2009-05-26, 02:24 AM
Well, in that case you need to report "those guys"

Mazari
2009-05-26, 02:51 AM
dears,

I agree with gigel on this one. In some of my posts I have asked to send me a PM for password. Now, when people send me a PM, I always share the password with or without thanks/reputation added. However, I disagree that adding reputation have to be a condition to release the password.

I know some people feel offended or dislike this situation but you have to remember why the Reputation system was created, "to motive or push people to contribute to the forum". I have seen a lot of people that joined the forum 1 or 2 years ago with reputation 9 or 10. Some people just come in and get all the great stuff in the forum and never bother to share anything and that's no fair. This is a great forum and everybody should participate and contribute to its greatness no only a few people.

Anyways, peace and love my friends !!!! :D :D