PDA

View Full Version : Atoll Fr 6.6

josef
2009-05-22, 08:50 PM
toll is a scalable and flexible multi-technology network design and optimization platform that supports wireless operators throughout the network life cycle, from initial design to densification and optimization.

Atoll supports the following technologies:

* GSM/GPRS/EDGE
* UMTS/HSPA
* CDMA2000 1xRTT/EV-DO
* TD-SCDMA
* WiMAX/BWA
* Microwave links

Atoll is also an open technical information system that easily integrates with other IT applications and increases productivity.

It features advanced development tools and open interfaces that enable the integration of customized or commercially available complementary modules.

Atoll is designed to work in a wide range of implementation scenarios, from standalone to enterprise-wide server-based configurations using distributed and parallel computing.

You find ***** inside compressed folder. :D

Good luck. :)

oldie
2009-05-22, 09:15 PM
Will the *.dng file work with the new version 2.8?

FUNMOBILE
2009-05-23, 01:59 AM
toll is a scalable and flexible multi-technology network design and optimization platform that supports wireless operators throughout the network life cycle, from initial design to densification and optimization.

* GSM/GPRS/EDGE
* UMTS/HSPA
* CDMA2000 1xRTT/EV-DO
* TD-SCDMA
* WiMAX/BWA
* Microwave links

Atoll is also an open technical information system that easily integrates with other IT applications and increases productivity.

It features advanced development tools and open interfaces that enable the integration of customized or commercially available complementary modules.

Atoll is designed to work in a wide range of implementation scenarios, from standalone to enterprise-wide server-based configurations using distributed and parallel computing.

Hello,
please share the ***** on meguaupload or rapidshare.
thanks for your time.
Regards

hassen
2009-05-23, 09:06 AM
Hi josef

Please could you tell us how to get Atoll Fr 6.6 software

Br hassen

beiyouzhaojie
2009-05-24, 01:31 AM
Hi josef

Please could you tell us how to get Atoll Fr 6.6 software

Br hassen

HI,hassen
I know atoll 2.6/2.8.But i have never heared atoll fr6.6.Could you tell us what is atoll fr6.6 and its function?Thanks a lot!:p:p

hassen
2009-05-24, 04:39 PM
HI,hassen
I know atoll 2.6/2.8.But i have never heared atoll fr6.6.Could you tell us what is atoll fr6.6 and its function?Thanks a lot!:p:p
hi beiyouzhaojie

i don't have any idea ,i just want to try it

beiyouzhaojie
2009-05-25, 01:15 AM
hi beiyouzhaojie

i don't have any idea ,i just want to try it

HE HE!
i want to know too.:p:p

redendo
2009-05-31, 03:32 AM

* GSM/GPRS/EDGE
* UMTS/HSPA
* CDMA2000 1xRTT/EV-DO
* TD-SCDMA
* WiMAX/BWA
* Microwave links

Hi frieds, I guess that he mean Atoll Alcatel 6.6 :rolleyes:

kokoeg
2009-07-06, 05:43 PM
could you tell us how we can you this file and which date it works on

frestq
2009-07-08, 12:44 PM
thank you for your post..
nice

cqupthwb
2009-07-08, 06:07 PM
Thanks ,buudy

lyzj2001
2009-07-08, 06:41 PM
I can not download the file, please put it in share thanks

winbouze
2009-07-13, 07:10 AM
:pit very good

* GSM/GPRS/EDGE
* UMTS/HSPA
* CDMA2000 1xRTT/EV-DO
* TD-SCDMA
* WiMAX/BWA
* Microwave links

josef
2010-05-16, 12:07 AM
Dear All,

I'm looking for the last version of Atoll. Anybody can help ?

Thank you by advance,

Josef