PDA

View Full Version : Question NEMO Outdoor MOS Measurement with Terratec DMX 6Fire and N95 / 6120

parto_tegal
2009-05-13, 04:33 AM
Dear Friends
I need your guidance on setting up the NEMO Outdoor MOS Measurement System with Terratec DMX 6Fire and N95 / 6120, but I have no Audio Connection Kit as recommended by Anite. So please enlight me with the following question:

1. What is the so called "1xLine Mic Adapter" shown on the attached pictures (marked by 1) on the picture)? I have found this picture on NEMO Outdoor 5.10 Help File. Is it purely a socket adapter or any component inside, such as resistor, etc?

2. How to set up A Voice Server to do Mobile-to-Fixed Line Voice Quality Measurement on this case?

Please guide me, I need the solution very urgently.

Regards
parto_tegal

sanp007
2009-05-13, 11:51 AM
我们这里配这个是做Wcdma单站测试的,没有用过MOS测试,不过Outdoor5.1里有说明,怎么设置,联好线,在设置,选择这个声卡就OK了!!

Dimitris_Z
2009-05-13, 09:12 PM
Dear Parto_Tegal,

for MOS measurements you need SW licence and Nemo MOS module, Nemo MOS Module is external unit for MOS evaluation, Like the black box in your attachment.
Additionally you need a Voice Server connected to fix lines or you can use a mobile with similar hardware for mobile to mobile to mobile MOS evaluation.

Please check the attachment, manuals of Nemo voice quality and guides of audio server installation .

p/w: Dimitris

Your thanks and reputation is high appreciated.

parto_tegal
2009-05-27, 02:07 PM
Hiyaaaa...
Here the Line-to-Mic Adapter Schematic for your reference.... It's easy to make, replace the indicated connectors with RCA Plugs (the one suits with phone audio cable / Terratec DMX 6Fire Audio Cable). This is usefull for MOS Measurement using Terratec DMX 6Fire USB Box...
Regards
parto_tegal