PDA

View Full Version : (Req) Atoll Propagation model export-howto

NILCTG
2009-05-13, 02:38 AM
Hello friends:

Would it be possible for anyone to share "How to export tuned propagation models in Atoll(prop model is tuned in office workstation, how to export it and bring it for home PC where atoll is installed-Curtsy of our great friends Hassen & Clive:D)

Thanks

da_manole
2009-05-13, 02:52 AM
Hello friends:

Would it be possible for anyone to share "How to export tuned propagation models in Atoll(prop model is tuned in office workstation, how to export it and bring it for home PC where atoll is installed-Curtsy of our great friends Hassen & Clive:D)

Thanks

File /database/archive to a new database/...

will apear this question:
Do you want to connect the doc to the new database/yes
Go home import (((new/from an existing Database). and if you have the clutter... installed all should be Ok .
If you can not see the sites ,go to one site and centre on the map window

gigel
2009-05-14, 05:00 AM
you can try to save the project ATL file and move this file and all clutter and dtm data used for this project to the second computer.
keep the same directory mapping for all the file linked to the project, is better to put them in one big folder from the beginning of the project

you can skip path loss files, they are big and they can be recomputed.

NILCTG
2009-05-14, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the guidance. OK, here is the scenario:

Calibrated models (Dense Urban, Urban, Suburban, and Hilly) with site data+simulated network (all 2G) for 4 operators are available at Workstation "A".

I have working ATOLL, All map data at Workstation “B”.. I am trying to simulate a network for 3G at “Workstation B”.

Is it possible to export only calibrated propagation models (related parameters), without site/cell data (which are operator specific). So that using those models a network can be planned from the scratch using document template available in ATOLL?

da_manole
2009-05-15, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the guidance. OK, here is the scenario:

Calibrated models (Dense Urban, Urban, Suburban, and Hilly) with site data+simulated network (all 2G) for 4 operators are available at Workstation "A".

I have working ATOLL, All map data at Workstation “B”.. I am trying to simulate a network for 3G at “Workstation B”.

Is it possible to export only calibrated propagation models (related parameters), without site/cell data (which are operator specific). So that using those models a network can be planned from the scratch using document template available in ATOLL?

export in data base /delete all btss except one copy all the dates from site/transmitter/cells/or you can buid in that scenario a new station and delete the rest(and export with only one station ).with this dates it,s easy to built an excel with all data

borelij
2010-01-16, 07:03 AM
Here is what is working for me:
Propagation model -> Open table -> right click to first colomn and "Export" original Propagation model.

Then do reverse action. Also use the same values of losses at Clutter class.