PDA

View Full Version : Actix radio plan drive test import

rasar00
2009-05-08, 03:09 AM
DEAR friends

i want to ask about the Actix radio plan i am trying to import measurement file (TEMS GSM ) FMT format but sometimes it gives me no data and the other times error .

is there anyone who can help me and tell wat is te format and field that ust exist in the FMT file . also if it is possible to send and example log file in FMT format

alibushehri
2009-05-08, 01:13 PM
Dear friend,

Please look into this address

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Actix\Radioplan\3.xx\configuration\plugins\importresults

there are several ini file which tells you what is the format of dt files must be.
In your case if you are working on gsm network, you need scanning drive test of your analysis area and the BSIC must be decoded.
then export logs into FMT by selecting :

Time
Message Type ( from 2nd tab)
Longitude
Latitude
Strongest Scanned ARFCN[%d]
Strongest Scanned BSIC[%d]
Strongest Scanned RxLev (dBm)[%d]

one more thing is, when you are working with tems in scanning mode, it is not present information with position (lat & long) ("i m not entirely sure")
so you better make sure that your dt performed by 2 MS one in scanning mode and the other in idle for example.

Inception
2009-05-11, 11:52 PM
hello
which version you use?
do you have the license file ?
if you have ,could you please share with me ?
thanks in advance
best regards
lavin

DEAR friends

i want to ask about the Actix radio plan i am trying to import measurement file (TEMS GSM ) FMT format but sometimes it gives me no data and the other times error .

is there anyone who can help me and tell wat is te format and field that ust exist in the FMT file . also if it is possible to send and example log file in FMT format

ritgail
2011-01-27, 11:56 AM
there is one version available on the forum. Radio plane version 4. I have downloaded and license for carver ...it works...but gives me error saying that cannot connect to measurement module.....:confused:

ritgail
2011-01-28, 11:27 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Actix Error

Pls help...