PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy for Optimization engineers

electron
2015-12-31, 06:36 PM
Hi,

There is a long term managed service project and looking for ZTE or Huawei or E******* senior 3G, LTE optimization experiences. Whoever is interested please send CV to me i will forward to project manager for possible interview arrangement.

mr_electronlover@yahoo.com

Cheers

driss240
2016-01-01, 04:57 PM
there is one "o" is missing your email, thanks I corrected and sent over again my CV.

electron
2016-01-01, 05:25 PM
there is one "o" is missing your email, thanks I corrected and sent over again my CV.

Hi,

Thanks for notification, Your CV just forwarded to project and they will contact you. Good luck

Cheers

justdream
2016-01-02, 03:26 AM
Hi,

There is a long term managed service project and looking for ZTE or Huawei or E******* senior 3G, LTE optimization experiences. Whoever is interested please send CV to me i will forward to project manager for possible interview arrangement.

Cheers

Dear in which country

faisesam
2016-01-07, 05:21 PM
Dear Electron I have just forwarded my resume to your email address.

Hi,

Cheers

narutomirror
2016-01-08, 01:10 PM
Thank a lot, I want to submit my CV.

electron
2016-01-10, 05:45 AM
Hi all,

Few CVs I received and suitable one forwarded and in some cases interview conducted. Unfortunately i got feedback that for shortlisted one still no suitable engineer were selected among the CVs yet.

Cheers

eyaOpti_guy
2016-01-11, 03:10 PM
I might have some candidates for you depending on the Region where these vacancies are. Please let me know the location through PM.

striker
2016-01-12, 10:49 PM
Hi all,

Few CVs I received and suitable one forwarded and in some cases interview conducted. Unfortunately i got feedback that for shortlisted one still no suitable engineer were selected among the CVs yet.

Cheers

Can you tell me the location? send me thru PM if not possible to disposed.

dadade
2016-02-13, 03:58 PM
Dear electron,

Did you get the engineer? Do you have vacancy for ZTE 3G optimization engineer?