PDA

View Full Version : K600i and TEMS Inv 8

tomcatsniper
2009-05-05, 10:10 PM
Hi,

I have a problem installing K600i in Inv 8.0.3. I am using MA-8910P cable. The cable installed only one port (COM6) and that's all. I can't install the phone drivers. It is not detected by Window$ or by Inv. I checked the Serial port COM6 opening HyperTerm and run some AT commands. The phone is responding and also dialing using AT commands on COM6.

What is the procedure to install it and also what is the recommanded cable for this mobile???

PS: The phone has R1F firmware and I want to check if it is working by default without script :( Maybe that is the problem. To use it with Inv it must be activated. Can someone confirm this????

Thanks!

sharethetombo
2010-04-17, 05:16 PM
Any one have the script to activate the k600i. I have flash the retail phone with with the TEMS main and fs firmware. TEMS investigation can connect to the phone but no data is shown in TEMS investigation. Can any of the brilliant mines here help? thanks

tomcatsniper
2010-07-20, 07:11 AM
What cable did you used to connect K600 to TEMS? I used the normal one which I am using for data but it is not working. I understood that we need to use the miniUSB one which has the connector on one side of the phone. The big problem is that I cannot find that kind of cable.

Cheers!

crisnspro
2010-07-25, 09:37 AM
What cable did you used to connect K600 to TEMS? I used the normal one which I am using for data but it is not working. I understood that we need to use the miniUSB one which has the connector on one side of the phone. The big problem is that I cannot find that kind of cable.

Cheers!

if you need more than 20 pcs, contact me