PDA

View Full Version : Original What happen to my TEMS Dis?

lihanbok
2015-03-16, 12:17 PM
Dear Expert,
Could you please tell me what happen with my TEMS Dis, Something is disabled and must to fill in( picture below).I am trying to reinstall many times, but I have the same result. Could you plese tell me how to fix this problem? Thank you so much!
Best Regards,
Lihanbok.37390

Lte4g.tools
2015-03-16, 06:07 PM
This is not seems any problem . you firstly need to make a configuration before process the log file when you make configuration for cells , gsm/wcdma/lte.... This fuctions automatically enables . and cell sites show in project you made if not make then cell site not show

thuti
2015-03-16, 08:05 PM
This is not seems any problem . you firstly need to make a configuration before process the log file when you make configuration for cells , gsm/wcdma/lte.... This fuctions automatically enables . and cell sites show in project you made if not make then cell site not show

Exactly :D. He was right :D

m.farrokh
2015-03-16, 10:07 PM
Unfortunately i can not see this picture, problem s about permission. anybody can help?

lihanbok
2015-03-20, 03:31 PM
Could you please show me step by step to solve this problem? Thank you!
Best Regards,
lihanbok.