PDA

View Full Version : Critical issue in TDD 10.0.7

khaldounh
2015-02-19, 11:19 PM
Hi Experts

The Bad news that I found a critical issue in TDD 10.0.7 where most of the 2G events are missing from TDD “Discovery_Events” section in Logs tests with some of logfiles (Not all), attached Part 1, is a snapshot of my laptop TDD 10.0.7 for one of the logs that has this issue!

And as you can see there is no 2G events in “Discovery_Events” part as shown in 1, but there are events in “TEMS Collectors events” as shown in 2 and Quality Measurements as shown in 3.

After my troubleshooting I found that this problem from TDD 10.0.7, as you can see in above at 4, this version is identifying GSM signaling in another technology (TD-SCDMA a 3G technology used in China)

I can confirm this by importing same above log into TDD 10.0.3 and found results in attached Part 2!

But the Good News That I simply fix it as a temporary solution!!!

I disabled the TD-SCDMA technology importing by creating another importing configuration “All without td scdma” (you can find the full configuration steps in solution attached!!

Fortunately all signaling and events have been shifted to GSM tech, where attached "Solution" is a snapshot for the same log and having the GSM events in TDD 10.0.7!

All what you need to do is to reimporting all logs!!!

Please dont forget the rep if I deserve it :D
BR