PDA

View Full Version : 3G Optimization price per site/cluster

drJaser
2009-04-20, 11:03 PM
If you are asked to propose your price for 3G network optimization what is the most common money range for site/cluster ?

Is it usually some percentage of total (initial+ detailed radio planing+first control drive test) or fixed value per site or even anything else?

I am asking for European region.. any experience with that ?

ps:
Please avoid answers like "it depends on many different.. "
Yes, of course I know it depends on many different criteria .. but I need numbers ! :)
I expect answers like:
XXX1-XXX2 € for upto 50 sites
XXX3-XXX4 € for 50+ sites , 100+, 200+ ... etc

Thx & BR.

gigel
2009-04-22, 03:16 AM
first you need to compute your cost for field activity (drive tests and antenna system adjustment as a possible optimization action) and office work (planning report, drive test reports execution and analysis and optimization, parameters optimization), per site in that country of your project and then add your profit margin, there is not a fix price or range.
Judge all this in terms of time, man power and costs to be covered.
And then and your cut and fix the price per site!... but make your math for clusters.
normally you do cluster optimization also in first phase and also in densification phase
this is business!

thank you, ;)

oldie
2009-04-22, 03:25 AM
first you need to compute your cost for field activity (drive tests and antenna system adjustment as a possible optimization action) and office work (planning report, drive test reports execution and analysis and optimization, parameters optimization), per site in that country of your project and then add your profit margin, there is not a fix price or range.
Judge all this in terms of time, man power and costs to be covered.
And then and your cut and fix the price per site!... but make your math for clusters.
normally you do cluster optimization also in first phase and also in densification phase
this is business!

thank you, ;)

Can you give a typical template for this?
Like an excel worksheet
It will help

Any one who has done it before can also help!
Thanks

Dimitris_Z
2009-04-24, 03:10 AM
Please could you tell me your customer/vendor of optimisation? is existing sites, new sites or swap sites. I can provide typical values per site/cluster, but I need more information.

gigel
2009-04-24, 03:38 AM
Can you give a typical template for this?
Like an excel worksheet
It will help

Any one who has done it before can also help!
Thanks

mmm... i don't have, i think this is per project based and is simple to be done!
you know better your real costs :)

Dimitris_Z
2009-04-24, 06:28 PM
Hi here is the requested template, calculate all costs and give results price per site/cluster. Please send PM for the password

drJaser
2009-04-28, 06:54 AM
hmm.. what i asked was not exact price from excel spreadsheet formulas but answer similar to this:
"let's say you have a town with 50 sites.. 30 of them in dense urban, 10 in urban and the rest in suburban areas which are not so important for optimization. the owner asks you to do all necessary drive tests, counter analyzes, KPI calculations, reports etc... What he expected at the end is the list of suggested changes and after he apply changes to the network he expect additional drive test and improvement confirmation in the form of coverage-quality raise.."

What I expected is somebody to say "Usually I am charging 2000€ per site optimization..." or something similar... :rolleyes:

BR.

david_luzax
2009-07-12, 10:14 PM
Hi here is the requested template, calculate all costs and give results price per site/cluster. Please send PM for the password

what this your post

zeinabmsalem
2010-05-25, 08:55 PM
hi please can u send me the password thank u so much

Tomas Delgado
2011-08-02, 05:08 AM
pm
Please can you send me the password

fine
2011-09-06, 08:17 PM

Is it possible to put it on 4shared

Thanks!

zeuscane
2011-09-06, 08:25 PM
Damaged archive
Please repost

zeuscane

Is it possible to put it on 4shared

Thanks!

fine
2011-09-06, 08:34 PM
Damaged archive
Please repost

zeuscane

I meant can you put the Excel sheet to 4shared for outside download, this is supposed only to link to it.

Thanks

henry
2012-01-29, 02:19 PM
I know some friends had a contract with an outsource company for USD 1500 per site. For initial tunning optimization for more than 10 sites up to 100 sites. The price per site can drop up to USD 750 per site for more than 1000 sites package.