PDA

View Full Version : Tems 8.0.3 export logfile issue

thuan
2009-04-17, 06:05 PM
Hi expert,

I have install successful Tems 8.0.3 but I can not export logfile to mapInfo Tab-file or mapinf interchange. It have Error: Could not find file "Columns4All.dbf".

Anyone get the same problem and how to fix it.

Thanks.

mayank_shah
2009-04-17, 06:12 PM
Please send your log file to check...

BR//

thuan
2009-04-17, 06:34 PM
Please send your log file to check...

BR//
Hi mayank_shah,

Thanks for your quick response,

Pls check log file by the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3d54853dd6257be35bf1f12f1ff3f30a54e109c925b668f6c95965eaa7bc68bc (http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3d54853dd6257be35bf1f12f1ff3f30a54e109c925b668f6c95965eaa7bc68bc)

cuixiaobin
2009-04-17, 07:17 PM
What's the reason?

Hi expert,

I have install successful Tems 8.0.3 but I can not export logfile to mapInfo Tab-file or mapinf interchange. It have Error: Could not find file "Columns4All.dbf".

Thanks.

mayank_shah
2009-04-17, 08:03 PM
In mine Tems, it is exporting and able to open in mapinfo.

may be re installing Tems will resolve problem.

BR//

hassen
2009-04-17, 08:19 PM
Hi expert,

Thanks.
I think the problem was caused by cr4ck
reintall again TEMS

thuan
2009-04-17, 11:32 PM
I think the problem was caused by cr4ck
reintall again TEMS
Hi all,

When I reinstall tems I must reinstall windown XP. Anyone know how to reinstall tems without reinstall windown XP?:p

Thanks,

cuixiaobin
2009-04-18, 08:05 PM
It's not necessary to reinstall XP OS.

Hi all,

When I reinstall tems I must reinstall windown XP. Anyone know how to reinstall tems without reinstall windown XP?:p

Thanks,

venom
2009-04-18, 09:20 PM
It's not necessary to reinstall XP OS.

Solution 1

If your TEMS is installed then go to Control Panel and Uninstall it. Go to C:\Program Files and then Delete the folder TEMS Products. Reinstall the TEMS using the same setup which i shared here.

Solution 2

If your TEMS is installed but you are facing problems in installing through Control Panel then just run the setup of TEMS Investigation. It will ask you to repair the installation. Just Repair it and then follow the Solution 1.

Solution 3

Follow th Above procedures to unistall it and then go to Device Manager. See Universal Serial Bus and Uninstall the Aladin USB Drivers. Restart Windows and run the ******** again. It will reinstall the Aladin Driver.

Try to work on the above solutions and i am sure it will solve your problem. If you face any problem then please post the snapshot which you have faced during those procedures.

Note: EXPORT feature has nothing to do with the emulation. It is totally the builtin feature of TEMS Investigation which you can use it without Dongle or ********.

Have fun

thuan
2009-04-21, 02:42 PM
Solution 1

If your TEMS is installed then go to Control Panel and Uninstall it. Go to C:\Program Files and then Delete the folder TEMS Products. Reinstall the TEMS using the same setup which i shared here.

Solution 2

If your TEMS is installed but you are facing problems in installing through Control Panel then just run the setup of TEMS Investigation. It will ask you to repair the installation. Just Repair it and then follow the Solution 1.

Solution 3

Follow th Above procedures to unistall it and then go to Device Manager. See Universal Serial Bus and Uninstall the Aladin USB Drivers. Restart Windows and run the ******** again. It will reinstall the Aladin Driver.

Try to work on the above solutions and i am sure it will solve your problem. If you face any problem then please post the snapshot which you have faced during those procedures.

Note: EXPORT feature has nothing to do with the emulation. It is totally the builtin feature of TEMS Investigation which you can use it without Dongle or ********.

Have fun

Hi Iccengr,

It is very kind of you to let me know solution step by step. I follow your solution and can solve the export logfile issue but I have other problem :eek:: The Tems route analysis is not working. The attachecd file is snapshot of my problem for your more detail.

Thank you very much for your support.