PDA

View Full Version : Question TEMS Discovery 10.0.3 quastion

Lotrus
2014-09-15, 10:35 PM
Hi, can you help me to understand, how to make any condtions for importing logs or while creating dataset. For example i got 3 MS. 1 ms - gsm locked, 2nd - wcdma locked, 3rd -dual mode. And we don't know which ms is locked, which is not. And aim is separate them from each other not looking manually hat kind of data in logfile.

ching2-o
2014-09-16, 12:12 PM
Hi, can you help me to understand, how to make any condtions for importing logs or while creating dataset. For example i got 3 MS. 1 ms - gsm locked, 2nd - wcdma locked, 3rd -dual mode. And we don't know which ms is locked, which is not. And aim is separate them from each other not looking manually hat kind of data in logfile.

You should have systematic way on your drivetest and post processing.
1. At first, you should better assigned what MS will you distribute the scenario (GSM locked, 3G locked etc) on your Drivetest Team. You can easily process these logs loading on your processing tools either by Composite Data merging ( TEMS Discovery ) or Repository (Actix). Better orient them on your desired MS assignments
2. By TD use composite by MS separating these scenarios

Lotrus
2014-09-16, 02:44 PM
You should have systematic way on your drivetest and post processing.
1. At first, you should better assigned what MS will you distribute the scenario (GSM locked, 3G locked etc) on your Drivetest Team. You can easily process these logs loading on your processing tools either by Composite Data merging ( TEMS Discovery ) or Repository (Actix). Better orient them on your desired MS assignments
2. By TD use composite by MS separating these scenarios

The problem is when i have to post process lots of logs, that were collected by several other people. And i can't ask each of them how they collected logs and which phone was locked, which not becausei have no contact to them.

ching2-o
2014-09-16, 04:12 PM
The problem is when i have to post process lots of logs, that were collected by several other people. And i can't ask each of them how they collected logs and which phone was locked, which not becausei have no contact to them.

That is why, you need a systematic way of managing your team. If you are only assign for post processing, then advise your Project Manager or Team Leader to orient or arrange the teams procedure of collecting DT logs. This will lead you faster and smoother way of processing logs and generating your report also. Conduct a meeting and instruct them. Or else you will suffer looking for those MS.
Create a better way for your procedures.

nbaguy
2014-09-16, 06:40 PM
Could you share working cell file for 3G UMTS? i need a reference to create my own.
Thank you.