PDA

View Full Version : SIAE Microwave Radio ALFOplus2

Cost_Reducer
2014-08-28, 05:45 PM
Hi all,

i'm looking for some information regarding the SIAE ALFOPlus2 platform. From teh attached catalouge it seems to be a new HW that also has 2 radios inside a single ODU with XPIC and MiMo capabilities. Does anyone have had heard about this product yet or is it simply a Marketing gag? If i look to the ODU itself it somehow reminds me on the Ceragons RFU-C radios...:cool:

thanks for any hints on that!

CR

Cost_Reducer
2014-09-10, 03:28 PM
no one ever have seen this product? So i can consider as a "Marketing product" which is simple advertised in the brochure to show they close the gap to leading MW vendors?

Thanks for any hint yo

hanazrie
2015-01-28, 12:52 PM
Hi,

If you need more information regarding this product please email me at hanazrie.zainol@gmail.com

Cost_Reducer
2015-02-22, 09:11 PM
Hi Hanazrie

can you please upload this material to here? I'm pretty sure some of guys here are interested in it.

Thx,

CR

Cost_Reducer
2015-09-24, 01:23 PM
Hi guys,

sorry but i need to pull this thread up again. Anyone of you guys have any documentation about this SIAE product (https://www.siaemic.com/index.php/alfoplus2)? Seems to be released now and it looks quite promising with its capabilities.

https://www.siaemic.com/index.php/alfoplus2

Any documentation you may be able to share is much appreciated.

Regards!

simog72
2015-12-16, 11:32 PM
i have fragmented information on that product..please people provide info if available

thx u

simog72
2015-12-31, 01:08 AM
i collected some information

i t works @ 112MHz @ 4096QAM
two carriers XPIC or ACCP (maximum of aggregated 224MHz in sigle ODU)
2.3Gbps easly (without compression)
Mimo HW ready but not working on my testbench

I dont think is this a "resell" i think it 's a internal project..

competitors at the moment are investing in 2+0 (with dual radio) SIAE and Ceragon are the only present on mW market with dualcore single radio solution

Ceragon IP20C has no 112MHz and no 4096QAM no real HP and underperforming 80MHz
but IP20C has already an attractive MIMO solution available , even if expensive and too difficult to install (to obtain a decent MIMO factor )
ALFoplus2 has integrated branching , ..basically everything it is included in the body (including OMT/Hybrid or Dual)
no additional hardware must be addend in installation process , just antenna
NEC / ERICSS are pointing to an "not optimized" two radios+externalbranching solution......too different to be compared..just huge and too Kg more then IP20C and ALFOplus2

i hope this help