PDA

View Full Version : Consulting/Training Companies in Europe

rubao
2014-08-05, 05:36 PM
Dear all,

I want to make a change in my career and I am thinking of changing companies and/or field.

I have relatively small experience (2 years) mainly in GSM optimization and retune/refarming projects . My company is based in the UK
but I have worked in projects in Africa, Carribean, Europe as onsite and back office engineer.

In my search for jobs , I see that the employers usually need much more experience (5+years) and most vacancies are contracts for some months.

I would like to ask you if you know any consulting companies in Europe to which I can apply directly in their websites and also I am thinking of working as a trainer / instructor since I like the idea of teaching and travelling for short times. Can you recommend any RF training companies?

Best Regards,
Rubao

rubao
2014-08-07, 03:49 AM
Dear board,

Does anyone has any recommendations?

Best Regards,

Rubao

justjack
2014-08-22, 05:05 PM
You should look on job sites like monster.com i guess

Tulipa
2015-05-30, 09:05 AM
check Davidson or T&T they are good consulting companies.

firstmaxim
2015-06-01, 04:28 AM
Hello, there are a couple of good ones:
- Wraycastle
- Tonex
- Levers
- Telecoms Academy
All of them are placed in UK. Also, why don't you think of training for a vendor like Alcatel Lucent or NSN?

DJ Download
2015-10-11, 05:01 AM
I think Inacon is quite good, Altran also sometimes have an opening for consultant.

DJ Download
2015-10-11, 06:51 PM
Couple weeks ago i also saw some ads from Accenture in Germany looking for Optimization & RF planners. Its probably related to projects in one of the operators there.