PDA

View Full Version : work autorization in USA

ouedraogo2d
2014-07-22, 11:09 PM
Hi All,
Please could you tell me how to get autorization to work in USA?
I know some company in USA which want to recrute me but they told me that I must have autorization to work in USA.
But now I am in Africa.

Help me with this information.
Thanks

electron
2014-07-23, 04:33 AM
Logic is simple if the company wants you they can apply for work permission through their company that's it but of course it is long process but possible and it is official way .

Cheers
Hi All,
I know some company in USA which want to recrute me but they told me that I must have autorization to work in USA.
But now I am in Africa.

Thanks

bdplanner
2014-07-26, 05:39 PM
There are two type of Popular work visas in USA: L1 and H1B. H1B for this year is already over. So you can ask your employer in USA to sponsor for L1 Visa

justjack
2014-08-22, 05:06 PM
There are two type of Popular work visas in USA: L1 and H1B. H1B for this year is already over. So you can ask your employer in USA to sponsor for L1 Visa

Whats the difference between H1B and L1?

Thencass9924
2014-11-06, 12:21 AM
Getting work license for US is very difficult and you should convince them that you are professional and unique for the position and the company in the US then can apply for you

Francis
2015-02-07, 02:53 PM
i plan to live in the usa and work outside the usa I guess this is not possible, another discrimination because USA people can.... Envoyй depuis mon MB525 avec Tapatalk

electron
2015-02-27, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone,

If somebody knows a company/person who can be sponsor for H1B visa for this year for telecom engineers (Paid or free of cost) please send me private messages.

Cheers

senjamir
2015-03-10, 07:37 PM
Hi,

You can apply to the nearest embassy in Africa. As long as you have supporting documents that you have a permanent job and certificate of employment from your company then it is not a problem at all.

I applied my VISA in Barbados, i submitted my form via internet application once i received the confirmation number i pay the application via credit card using their hotline and then scheduled an interview. After my interview i received my VISA after 4 hours because i told them that i need to travel immediately.

As long as you have a supporting document and your company support you by providing all the needed documents then i think there is no problem.

Thanks and Best regards,
Sen

Hi All,
But now I am in Africa.

Thanks

BinaryRay
2015-03-20, 06:58 AM
In some countries there is an annual lottery from the us government for working permit at the states, have you check this out?