PDA

View Full Version : Core network dimensioning (Need Help)

ramychabane
2014-07-10, 07:19 PM
Dear,

My name is Ramy CHAABANE; I'm a student in telecommunication engineering. Currently, I'm running an internship at an enterprise that provides operators with services.

The topic is about developing a Core Network Dimensioning tool for LTE. Before the initiation of the development's phase, I need to understand the dimensioning process of the EPC.

The problem is I can't find any documents concerning this topic. All the papers that I've found in the net, are talking about the radio part (radio network access dimensioning).So I'm hoping that you can help me in my internship and provide me with the necessary documents that may improve my advancement.

I'm looking forward to your reply. I'm very grateful for your help and thank you so much

Best regards …

Ramy CHAABANE

Student at SUP'COM​

jbada
2014-07-11, 01:28 AM
Hi Ramy,

I this fórum you can find some documents about how to dimensioning and EPC nework or 2G/3G networ In fact the only difference between EPC and 3G is that in EPC you only have data services and a new nodes like PCRF and HSS

ramychabane
2014-07-11, 02:02 AM
Hi jbada,
Thank you for replying, Actually i'v found some documents but i'm not able te download it for some reason, I believe that the following link could help me very much, but i can't download the file :
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?30967-EPC-Network-Planning-amp-Dimensioning

jbada
2014-07-11, 03:04 AM
Hi,

The raison s very simple if you want t download something you haveto share documents