PDA

View Full Version : E******* Mini link Craft 1.4

Ryuuken
2009-04-08, 02:02 AM
I give you link for Mini link Craft 1.4

It works perfectly. If you need any other version, tell me and I'll try to provide it

Cost_Reducer
2009-04-08, 03:48 AM
Hello Ryuuken,

do you have a newer baseline software as 3.3.4?

If yes, can u share it?

Many Thanks

Ryuuken
2009-04-08, 05:29 AM
What do you mean? Newer then 3.3.4 or do I have 3.3.4?
There is 3.3.6. As far as I know 3.3.6 or R11G10 is the newest baseline there is.
If you operate with E*******, they have to give you new baseline. All you have to do is ask them. But if you still need new baseline and your support from E******* (asuming that you have one) doesn't give you one (very unlikely) just type baseline you desire and I'll try to upload it

Hello Ryuuken,

do you have a newer baseline software as 3.3.4?

If yes, can u share it?

Many Thanks

sabila
2009-04-08, 08:10 AM
are this tools for only minilink TN or all product of e******* transmission

may u explain it,because i'm newbie at transmission

many thanks for your attention

samershahin
2009-04-08, 08:21 AM
I give you link for Mini link Craft 1.4

It works perfectly. If you need any other version, tell me and I'll try to provide it

i am trying to find any doc that shows step by step on how to upgrade minilnk mmu's and software baseline using ftp, can u provide me with such doc please?????

BR,
samershahin

Ryuuken
2009-04-08, 10:09 AM
Only Mini link TN. You use this software for configuration, operation and maintenance of TN.
Each product from e******* transmission has it's own software for configuration

are this tools for only minilink TN or all product of e******* transmission

may u explain it,because i'm newbie at transmission

many thanks for your attention

Ryuuken
2009-04-08, 10:12 AM
You have detail instruction about your question inside Mini link Craft help. Only problem is that you have to be connected to a TN to open Mini link craft.
If you want I can upload pdf file of this help

edit:
link for download help file added

i am trying to find any doc that shows step by step on how to upgrade minilnk mmu's and software baseline using ftp, can u provide me with such doc please?????

BR,
samershahin

Cost_Reducer
2009-04-27, 01:10 AM

BR,
samershahin

Hello friend,

what kind of ftp client do you use?
I upgrade ML-TN with the BulletProof FPT and this works properly.

BR

Ryuuken
2009-04-27, 03:37 AM
BulletProof FTP is recommended by E*******, so you shouldn't use anything else. It's works, so why experiment?

Hello friend,

what kind of ftp client do you use?
I upgrade ML-TN with the BulletProof FPT and this works properly.

BR

Cost_Reducer
2009-04-27, 03:52 AM
Hello,

several of our customers use other FTP Servers and have lot of problems to up/downgrade terminals.I think the BPFTP is pre-configuered from E\\\ and you must create the specific folders on your pc and copy the sw into this folders for Up/Downgrade.