View Full Version : exclusive: steps for CE congestion removal

auto_art
2014-06-26, 01:59 PM
dear

Pl. find atached. add to repu if liked.

manish.uniyal
2014-06-30, 05:50 PM
dear

Pl. find atached. add to repu if liked. Hey Man this is my Doc that I have prepared. How you get this doc?????????????????? BR\\ Brajesh

auto_art
2014-06-30, 06:28 PM
when did i say its mine.?

electron
2014-06-30, 06:44 PM
Dear Manish Uniay,

First of all welcome to forum and hope to see you here more frequent and contribute for our knowledge sharing. Auto_Art is one of our active members and sharing technical knowledge to others. Let's cooperate all together and grow our knowledge.

Cheers
Hey Man this is my Doc that I have prepared. How you get this doc?????????????????? BR\\ Brajesh

manish.uniyal
2014-06-30, 09:23 PM
Hi I don't have any problem with sharing Doc even I have shared the lot of Doc on this forum but I will format the Doc before I share. This Doc I have prepared for a tool company and currently I am associated with that and if they know abt this that will not good for me.Sure I will share the other troubleshooting Doc for Code Cong,DL Power Cong,UL Power Cong,UL/DLIub Cong,RL Fail, CS/PS Drop Trobleshooting Doc but once I will format the Doc then I will share. BR\\ Brijesh Singh
Dear Manish Uniay,

First of all welcome to forum and hope to see you here more frequent and contribute for our knowledge sharing. Auto_Art is one of our active members and sharing technical knowledge to others. Let's cooperate all together and grow our knowledge.

Cheers

electron
2014-06-30, 09:54 PM
It's great news Manish, We are all waiting for your contribution. Welcome to team :)

Cheers
Hi I don't have any problem with sharing Doc even I have shared the lot of Doc on this forum but I will format the Doc before I share. This Doc I have prepared for a tool company and currently I am associated with that and if they know abt this that will not good for me.Sure I will share the other troubleshooting Doc for Code Cong,DL Power Cong,UL Power Cong,UL/DLIub Cong,RL Fail, CS/PS Drop Trobleshooting Doc but once I will format the Doc then I will share. BR\\ Brijesh Singh

aj1703
2014-07-06, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the CE Cong doc . do u have some docs releated to Huawei IRAT Parameters .

Br//

AJ

paulus
2014-08-24, 03:08 PM
Hi Manish,

Disabling HSUPA_TTI_2ms will also reduce CE congestion

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?37946-HSUPA-TTI2ms-Disable

Thanks
BR//Paul