PDA

View Full Version : Script Builder

hieuphong
2014-05-30, 06:08 PM
Dear all!
I'm using tems discovery to do!
Now i wanna write script to calculator throughput of cell. So How to do? Who can help me?
Ex: I have a logfile that is data service. Then I need to caculator of cell ( CellA: X Mbps, CellB: y Mbps, CellC: Z Mbps).
Please Helpe me as soon as!

hieuphong
2014-06-02, 10:42 AM
Hey Hey Hey!
Everybody should join and discuss! It's good for everybody to improved.
- Make report
- Build script

Paletero
2014-08-23, 01:10 PM
Hi,

You can use this method but in the Report Template Builder.

Drop a Correlation Key in the cell C5 like this {Correlation$[!Mid].[&Cell ID - LTE].[Sector ID].[Sort By: Signal Strength].[Top #1]. (Can be changed by other like PCI, PSC, etc...)

Drop in the next cell an statistic data for the average throughput.

In the cell above the one which said NotSorted cell copy the correlation key. And in the cell above that put C5 (for take the reference of the correlation key)

Save and apply. This gives you a list of all (Cell ID, PCI, PSC) that were seen during the drivetest and the average throughput while they were serving.

Hope this help you.

lihanbok
2014-08-23, 01:44 PM
Do you know write script in TEMS Discovery? Could you please support me some Script? Thanks!

Hi,

You can use this method but in the Report Template Builder.

Drop a Correlation Key in the cell C5 like this {Correlation$[!Mid].[&Cell ID - LTE].[Sector ID].[Sort By: Signal Strength].[Top #1]. (Can be changed by other like PCI, PSC, etc...)

Drop in the next cell an statistic data for the average throughput.

In the cell above the one which said NotSorted cell copy the correlation key. And in the cell above that put C5 (for take the reference of the correlation key)

Save and apply. This gives you a list of all (Cell ID, PCI, PSC) that were seen during the drivetest and the average throughput while they were serving.

Hope this help you.

Paletero
2014-09-07, 06:06 AM
I've done some scripts for calculate LTE Pilot Pollution, Best Modulation and other simple metrics. I am better using the Report Template Building and the ADP Tool.

josogun2
2014-09-07, 10:38 PM
I've done some scripts for calculate LTE Pilot Pollution, Best Modulation and other simple metrics. I am better using the Report Template Building and the ADP Tool.
Please share some of your script here especially 2G, 3G and LTE. and you will get rep.

Paletero
2014-09-08, 07:52 AM
Dear all!
I'm using tems discovery to do!
Now i wanna write script to calculator throughput of cell. So How to do? Who can help me?
Ex: I have a logfile that is data service. Then I need to caculator of cell ( CellA: X Mbps, CellB: y Mbps, CellC: Z Mbps).
Please Helpe me as soon as!

There is an easier way to do what your want.

Step One: Right Click on the Throughput Metric of your choice.
Step Two: In the option Send To Sector Statistics View, choose Serving Sector or Top 1 Sector.
Step Three: Now that you have the throughput per sector, save the configuration for further use.

You can add more metrics if you want.

Enjoy!

hieuphong
2014-09-15, 04:25 PM
There is an easier way to do what your want.

Step One: Right Click on the Throughput Metric of your choice.
Step Two: In the option Send To Sector Statistics View, choose Serving Sector or Top 1 Sector.
Step Three: Now that you have the throughput per sector, save the configuration for further use.

You can add more metrics if you want.

Enjoy!
Hey!
Can you share script how to caculate Pilot pollution.

Paletero
2014-09-19, 12:08 PM
Hi,

Since this is like the official thread for Script Builder i am going to put one very useful script for calculate the Amount of LTE cells that are Overlapping the serving cell.

Please enjoy and send any feedback/questions.

josogun2
2014-09-19, 09:13 PM
Good one from you.

Can you do the same for 2G AND 3G

Hi,

Since this is like the official thread for Script Builder i am going to put one very useful script for calculate the Amount of LTE cells that are Overlapping the serving cell.

Please enjoy and send any feedback/questions.

Paletero
2015-02-04, 11:06 PM
Hello everyone,

I'd like to share another script for LTE. this one is regarding de PSS Interference.

Enjoy

Paletero
2015-02-04, 11:23 PM
Hello,

For WCDMA is easier. Check this script i did for perceived pilot pollution for one UE.

gsmman2006
2015-06-10, 03:39 AM
Hi

How I can add new function for doing on one parameters and show reslt into single param.

khaldounh
2015-06-10, 07:53 PM
Dears

You can easily learn from TEMS user guide how to make and script

thuti
2015-06-18, 12:46 PM
I think you can build script depend on definition about PP, overlap, Interference, etc... For eg: Pilot Pollution (PP) 3G. In my country, we defined that:

Pilot Pollution Points’ Condition:
1. the number of pilot signals fulfills > Pilots Number (3)
2. the CPICH's RSCP in all cells >= RSCP Threshold dBm (-100dBm)
3. the dispersion between the best CPICH's RSCP and other CPICHs' RSCP is less than RSCP Difference dB (5dB)

So, for these definition, I think the script PP is different with below post.

TIGRI007
2015-06-20, 02:04 AM
Dears,

I want to create a script in discovery:
For 2G I want to plot StrongestRxlevel but I want to remove from calculation some cells (from scanner means BCCH-BSIC) this I need because in country border the other country operator is having same band as my operator.
so is there a way to plot StrongestRxlevel only for known cells (BCCH-BSIC) in order to avoid unknown cells(BCCH-BSIC) which are causing interference and showing better coverage which is not real.

Same idea is for 3G by taking in consideration only UARFCN-PSC which are known

Thank you in advance for your help.

nieckyz
2015-07-12, 01:03 AM
I am not sure about your needs for this, but for me, instead using script builder, i prefer using report template builder if metrics that you need are available.. you can choose process it as stat, table, single value, etc depend on what you need and what do you want to show.. even.. it can be filtered as what you want..
For some case, i just open raw data (ie. average RSRP from specific cells in LTE case) with multi dimension stat data and add PCI metric in Dim Metric, then simple excel formula will calculate what i need..
For Map View, use UDR filtering then it will only show data inside your cluster and exclude all outside of it..

but if there's no metric for this, ie. PDSCH per carrier from nemo log files, then you can easily drag to declaration section. Yes, it is easier if you understand C language, but thanks to Tems, they make this task done much easier with declaration section they provided. Just try drag 1 metric and you will find out how to make it..

i am sorry if this not help you much.. just give you some idea.. :)

khurramsh3
2015-07-12, 07:41 AM
Hi,

Per cell throughput TD template report is attached, please check if this can help.

Regards
Khurram

samad.shahpasand
2016-02-03, 04:30 PM
HI MY FRIEND
THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTS:)
CAN YOU SHARED THIS FILE FOR MY EMAIL?!
THANKS
MY EMAIL SAMAD.SHAHPASAND@GMAIL.COM
EXCUSE ME
CAN HELP FOR ME TO TEMS DISCOVERY SCRIPT BUILDER ?
FOR BUILD MNC AND MCC ?