PDA

View Full Version : Very very important issue/bug in TEMS Discovery Device (TDD)

khaldounh
2014-04-18, 07:45 AM
Dears

I have a serious issue in TDD and need to share it with you urgently, in my company we have two TDD license (I'm having one of them) now we already upgrade it to 10.0.2, both of us working for the same project but different tasks, suddenly we found that we are having different results for same metrics/event and almost different results with more that 70% of the values! :mad::mad::mad:

So please be careful and we are in progress to see the rout cause of this, and will feedback you accordingly!

Br
Khaldounh

josogun2
2014-04-18, 06:09 PM
Hi frd,

Before you can say it is bug. I will like to ask this question.
Are you using ***** version? or Original dongle.
Why will you have two lic on your system? Put only one on your system.
What is your system config?
As far as am consign, i use TD and it happen to be the best Software to analysis TEMS logfile with no bug.

Thanks

Dears

I have a serious issue in TDD and need to share it with you urgently, in my company we have two TDD license (I'm having one of them) now we already upgrade it to 10.0.2, both of us working for the same project but different tasks, suddenly we found that we are having different results for same metrics/event and almost different results with more that 70% of the values! :mad::mad::mad:

So please be careful and we are in progress to see the rout cause of this, and will feedback you accordingly!

Br
Khaldounh

khaldounh
2014-04-18, 10:30 PM
Hi frd,

Before you can say it is bug. I will like to ask this question.
Are you using ***** version? or Original dongle.
Why will you have two lic on your system? Put only one on your system.
What is your system config?
As far as am consign, i use TD and it happen to be the best Software to analysis TEMS logfile with no bug.

Thanks

Hi

Actually I'm using an original Internet lic, not donlge, in our company we have tow lic's not only one, and ASCOM (the owner of TEMS TDD) just confirm this bug boss, and this has been resolved in the new release 10.0.3 that I just get it :) and below you can get my config as requested!

ivankokorin
2014-04-21, 02:53 AM
Hi
Maybe the problem with the use of a point or a comma to separate the decimal part on PC. I saw this, though on another program.

khaldounh
2014-04-21, 03:51 AM
Sorry I didn't get what do you mean, can you explain in more details ?

Hi
Maybe the problem with the use of a point or a comma to separate the decimal part on PC. I saw this, though on another program.

josogun2
2014-04-21, 06:40 PM
Sorry I didn't get what do you mean, can you explain in more details ?
Good your problem is resolved.

khaldounh
2014-04-21, 07:09 PM
Yes, the main one in new rel 10.0.3, has been resolved but there is still some slight difference between my machine and the other engineer machine :(

Good your problem is resolved.