PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Pocket 14.0

husseinmanaf
2014-04-05, 12:11 AM
TEMS Pocket 14.0: SIP message view for VoLTE analysis
Understanding the performance of IP-based voice services utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is key to successfully deploying VoLTE solutions that can compete with legacy CS voice or free OTT voice services. To this end, TEMS Pocket 14.0 adds a new SIP message data view, which you can monitor side by side with the Layer 3 message view. Each SIP message carries a timestamp and a direction indicator.
An individual SIP message can be displayed decoded into unabridged plain text, with highlighting of syntax elements to ease reading. You can also freeze the view to scroll through and study the SIP message history at your leisure. In a word, TEMS Pocket 14.0 puts a powerful tool for SIP troubleshooting right in the palm of your hand.

husseinmanaf
2014-04-05, 11:04 PM
TEMS Pocket 14.0: Cloud license management

The 14.0 release of TEMS Pocket adopts the GLS (Global License Server) license management solution which is already in use with TEMS Investigation. In TEMS Pocket 14.0, GLS is used to manage licenses for optional features like POLQA and scanner connectivity. GLS enables prompt delivery of licenses ordered, and to install these on your device, you log in to GLS through a Web interface and map the appropriate add-ons.

What’s nice about GLS is that it encourages users to actively share licenses among each other, something not previously possible in handheld network testing solutions. Licenses can be rapidly and securely transferred through the GLS Web interface. Such sharing is especially useful for organizations that are spread out geographically, perhaps across time zones; but overall it has significant cost-saving potential for all TEMS Pocket customers.

ssmc
2014-04-06, 09:23 AM
plz share the install file and med for it. thx.

husseinmanaf
2014-04-07, 03:14 AM
Not released Yet :)

BR

husseinmanaf
2014-04-14, 09:40 PM
TEMS Pocket 14.0: New Locking Functions for Samsung Galaxy S4
TEMS Pocket 14.0 adds the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 (LTE Category 4, up to 150 Mbit/s DL) to the device line-up. It’s equipped with advanced control functions governing the choice of RAT, band, LTE EARFCN/PCI, and WCDMA UARFCN/SC.
For example, when the phone is RAT locked on LTE, you can further restrict it to a specified EARFCN and PCI combination – that is, to an LTE cell. In a WCDMA network, you can lock on one UARFCN and combine this with disabling all kinds of handover, in effect forcing the phone to stick with its current primary scrambling code.
Functions like these are vital for efficient management of network capacity and optimization of user experience. They can all be applied without rebooting the phone, so that you can focus your testing – at a moment’s notice – on the desired frequencies and sites.

zoneout
2014-04-21, 11:57 AM
Hi im looking for tems pocket 14.0 release notes and technical product decsirption (not the standard datasheet). Anyone can share this?

Boraa
2014-08-29, 02:13 AM
hi ,

can someone share the installer of tems pocket for Android

preoteasa
2014-10-07, 03:36 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?cqap6vob730t7f1 TEMS pocket 11
http://www.mediafire.com/?17w1snxu211ilh5 TEMS lic pocket 11

djodji
2014-10-09, 02:03 AM
Bad links. Could you please upload again.

noname2093
2014-10-15, 02:10 AM
Installer for TEMS Pocket 14.2 (the most recent as far as I know). If you get it working, please let me know.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/oPbqqG33ce/TEMS_Pocket_142_Installer.html

Please add reputation (I am a new member and could really use it!).

noname2093
2014-10-15, 02:49 AM
I have the above TEMS Pocket version installed on an LG G2 VS980 and would appreciate some help licensing it. Does anyone know how this could be done?