PDA

View Full Version : E******* Accused of Paying Bribes to Win Greek Contracts

spatkad
2014-04-03, 06:12 PM
I believe E******* taught the chinese companies how to win contract the shadey way. Have a look at this story http://www.cellular-news.com/story/Business/65252.php

No wonder, that is why huawei and zte are the best vendors now days. it is because they learned and copied the master briber(E*******)

khurrambilal01
2014-04-03, 07:27 PM
I don't think this is new news :) Every vendor has to do this to bribe the customer starting from the beginning of RFQs till Acceptances...
Everyone knows how Huawei/ZTE win the contracts.....

SCHERIFFHELMY
2014-04-03, 08:14 PM
Dear
sure chineese are the master of corruption and bribing , it is not e******* or anybody else tought them , please remember how they grow , they just copied and stolen E******* Cisco and NSN just to compete , that is their principle , copying and stealing others technology , they never created or added something from thier own innovation also Huawei was accused for spying and bribing several years ago . If E******* is nowdays accused of similar issues that might be due to the hard competetion from very low prices and cheap hired engineers from chineese guys in Huawei .

maxim1
2014-04-12, 10:05 PM
I think you will find that Huawei and ZTE are winning a lot of contracts because of their pricing, they basically give away there equipment, they try to make profit by up sales, Managed services, software hardware after sales etc etc
My experience of working with Huawei and not for them, is they talk a good game but reality is they are still new kids on the block within Europe and have along way to go, there is a massive void in the way they operate, it does not fit the European market.
they are certainly struggling to keep there managed service contracts ( lost 3UK managed service within 3 months of running contract) Plus there is no future in giving away equipment look what happened to NSN.

primig
2014-04-26, 08:39 AM
Here is a very detailed article (March 29, 2014) about how ******** Solutions monopolizes the Public Safety Market in the US despite interoperability regulations in force since 2010.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/03/29/3100388/with-friends-in-government-********.html