PDA

View Full Version : EFD feature on Huawei RNC

shishio
2014-03-26, 09:37 PM
we recently activated EFD feature on some RNC's in my network and this has caused the RNC RRC SSR to degrade by 2%, is there any optimizations steps i can carry out to improve this?

khurrambilal01
2014-03-26, 10:22 PM
we recently activated EFD feature on some RNC's in my network and this has caused the RNC RRC SSR to degrade by 2%, is there any optimizations steps i can carry out to improve this?

This could be because of your RRC FACH congestion, You should check FACH congestion on DTCH, DCCH or CCCH from HW counters.
Also check if the number of FACH users exceed 30 because by default 30 users are allowed on FACH and if you have more users than that you might face congestion.

agenov
2014-03-27, 04:09 PM
if you see the formula will get reduction of normal releases because you keep smaller number than before of UEs in connected state so not big drama. Just filter out top contributors and focus on them.

br
alex

g.kashi@yahoo.com
2014-09-23, 08:47 PM
http://www.4shared.com/rar/YD63MZaUba/huawei_bras_training.html