PDA

View Full Version : CSFB success Rate visibility

Muhammad Imran Rafique
2014-03-13, 04:19 PM
Hi Experts,

I need your urgent support, we need to check exactly how much of CSFB attempts are successful in NW.

CSFB is activated to 3G only, which node level KPI can support here, i.e. MME (can only give CSFB attempts, it cant give success)

3G MSC (only can give attempts received in 3G System, if any thing lost via MME no clue at all)

3G cells (after W13B, we have visibility in 3G cell level, CSFB attempts and success)

I am interested in all CSFB attempts right from LTE till in 3G it get resources? what are the possibilities any flow graph for explanation.

BR//
Imran

scumbie
2014-03-18, 12:48 AM
MME (can only give CSFB attempts, it cant give success)

From the MME you can get both success and attempts. Use the following counters

VS.MM.CsfbToWGAtt.E
This measurement provides the number of attempted CS fallback procedures to WCDMA or GSM, in the MME. It is incremented either when an extended service request for a Mobile Originated MO call is received from the UE or when a paging request for an MT call is received from the MSC/VLR over the SGs interface.

VS.MM.CsfbToWGSucc.E

This measurement provides the number of successful CS fallback procedures to WCDMA or GSM, in the MME. It is incremented each time a CS fallback procedure is successfully concluded, at the reception of a UE context release complete message.

-Che-