PDA

View Full Version : High PS drop rate & no HS services

brianm
2014-02-25, 02:48 AM
Experts

I have a site with very high PS drop rate (40%) and most of the RAB drops are due to abnormal releases with cause "Number of PS RABs Abnormally Released due to Traffic RLC Reset (Cell)Number of PS RABs Abnormally Released due to Traffic RLC Reset (Cell).

How can I fix this problem??

2. I have a couple of sites that are not processing HSxPA traffic despite all the relevant parameters enabled? What could be the cause? (Running RAN14 software)

khurrambilal01
2014-02-25, 03:59 PM
Experts

I have a site with very high PS drop rate (40%) and most of the RAB drops are due to abnormal releases with cause "Number of PS RABs Abnormally Released due to Traffic RLC Reset (Cell)Number of PS RABs Abnormally Released due to Traffic RLC Reset (Cell).

How can I fix this problem??

2. I have a couple of sites that are not processing HSxPA traffic despite all the relevant parameters enabled? What could be the cause? (Running RAN14 software)

You need to confirm IuB mapping of your HSDPA traffic, i feel some issue there when all Radio parameters are fine. May be you are missing configuration of HSDPA QoS on IuB... Same thing this counter RLC reset is depicting.

ximie
2014-02-25, 05:33 PM
might need to check pbit setting at txn...

ximie
2014-02-25, 05:37 PM
have you try to ping every DSCP from nodeB yo rnc? all success?