PDA

View Full Version : M2000 Commands

mutley2202
2014-02-12, 11:52 PM
Hi Guy's

Does anyone know commands to show the following

Users in active mode on eNB
CSFB priorty frequency,

In E******* you look in the neighbor relations for the eNB, I want to be able to see if redirection info is set to redirect towards U900, 2100 etc as the priority.

I can see in M2000 where it lists UMTS or GSM however this still doesnt identify the freq.

Cheers

Strutzz
2014-06-24, 03:26 AM
Hi Guy's

Does anyone know commands to show the following

Users in active mode on eNB
CSFB priorty frequency,

In E******* you look in the neighbor relations for the eNB, I want to be able to see if redirection info is set to redirect towards U900, 2100 etc as the priority.

I can see in M2000 where it lists UMTS or GSM however this still doesnt identify the freq.

Cheers

Hello mate,

I`m envolved in a project regarding instalation of Huawei eNodeBs , and from my experience you can list UTRAN and GERAN neighbors cells added in eNodeB , to see if CSFB its going to make it on 2G or 3G , and wich one is with higher priority. And when a cell like this is added , your going to find the UTRANDLARFCN, and the MML looks like this :

ADD UTRANEXTERNALCELL:MCC="XXX",MNC="XXX",RNCID=XXX,CELLID=XXX,UTRANDLARFCN=10836,UTRANULARFCNCFGIND=NOT_CFG,UTRANFDDTDDTYPE= UTRAN_FDD,RACCFGIND=CFG,RAC=1,PSCRAMBCODE=160,LAC=XXX,CELLNAME="XYZ";
ADD UTRANNCELL:LOCALCELLID=1,MCC="XXX",MNC="XX",RNCID=XXX,CELLID=XXX,NOHOFLAG=PERMIT_HO_ENUM,NORMVFLAG=PERMIT_RMV_ENUM,BLINDHOPRIORITY=32,LOCALCELLNAME="XXX",NEIGHBOURCELLNAME="XXX";

Cheers