PDA

View Full Version : About resources in RBS 6000

dadoba
2014-01-29, 08:59 AM
Hello,

I would like some answer to understand what happened.

Actually we are facing some problem there in our network, first of all we already have W13A installed in all RNC and Node-B. In many Node-B that are RBS 6601 with 1 or 2 DUWs we were facing low HSDPA Acessibility but not low RRC Acessibility that is fine, we doesn't have ADCH problems or failure by lack UL Hardware, numbers of HSDPA users is fine for the traffic that we have but when we check Basebandpool we can see CE UL Congestion, for instance, we have Nodes with 512 CE UL capacity and Nodes with 1024 CE UL capacity with the license installed with CE UL Congestion but without high utilization.

Ok, then for 1 DUW we changed hscoderesources from 2 to 3 and 2 DUWs we changed hscoderesources from 2 to 3 in both DUWs and we had an improvement in HSDPA Acessibility without traffic growth, and we are not understanding why? Can anyone have any idea why?

Thank you.

rafavcc
2014-01-30, 08:53 AM
Check for code starvation.

electron
2014-02-27, 01:37 AM
Hi,

Most probably numhscoderesource is not correct. By wrong setting you will see in "get . all channel" printout that available number of DL CE will reduce up to 6 for RBS !!! I observed such case several times in different networks. Please check and share the result.

Cheers
Hello,

I would like some answer to understand what happened.

Actually we are facing some problem there in our network, first of all we already have W13A installed in all RNC and Node-B. In many Node-B that are RBS 6601 with 1 or 2 DUWs we were facing low HSDPA Acessibility but not low RRC Acessibility that is fine, we doesn't have ADCH problems or failure by lack UL Hardware, numbers of HSDPA users is fine for the traffic that we have but when we check Basebandpool we can see CE UL Congestion, for instance, we have Nodes with 512 CE UL capacity and Nodes with 1024 CE UL capacity with the license installed with CE UL Congestion but without high utilization.

Ok, then for 1 DUW we changed hscoderesources from 2 to 3 and 2 DUWs we changed hscoderesources from 2 to 3 in both DUWs and we had an improvement in HSDPA Acessibility without traffic growth, and we are not understanding why? Can anyone have any idea why?

Thank you.