PDA

View Full Version : Question The big different between Discovery Event and Tems Investigation/Actix Event

bino
2014-01-13, 07:15 PM
Dear Experts,

I'm using TD 4.0.13 to analysis logfile. I found that there're alot of service quality event such as CS call drop, PS call drop, CS call setup fail,... but those events I do not see when I using Tems Investigation or Actix. I think the reason is events're defined differently in TD and Tems Investigation (Actix).
Anyone know the way define event in TD or has document about that, please help me to clear this problem.

Thank in advance.

BR.

electron
2014-01-13, 09:34 PM
based on my experience TEMS is the most accurate one in term of samples calculation, EVENT counting,...

Cheers
Dear Experts,

I'm using TD 4.0.13 to analysis logfile. I found that there're alot of service quality event such as CS call drop, PS call drop, CS call setup fail,... but those events I do not see when I using Tems Investigation or Actix. I think the reason is events're defined differently in TD and Tems Investigation (Actix).
Anyone know the way define event in TD or has document about that, please help me to clear this problem.

Thank in advance.

BR.

josogun2
2014-01-13, 09:38 PM
Yes you are correct, Tems event is is the best for Temsi investigation logfiles

based on my experience TEMS is the most accurate one in term of samples calculation, EVENT counting,...

Cheers

gunpowder
2014-01-14, 02:05 AM
if drive tester split log file into 2 parts actix may read it as Call drop however Tems discovery read event as EOF (end of file )