PDA

View Full Version : Question telecommunication graduate engineer need some career advises

2014-01-11, 02:50 PM
Hi everyone
I just graduate from RMIT with bachelor of electronic and communication engineering, And I am looking for a telecommunication engineering relevant job, the market is so quiet at moment, it's so hard to find a job for telecommunication engineer. So I contacted with the HR manager of telecommunication relevant company, like Kordia, service stream, transfield and so on, none of them accept volunteer as well, so I need some suggestions now. should I go to oversea gain the working experience or join the telecommunication apprenticeship? I want to be a RF engineer in the future, which way is better.
Or is there anyone can provide any job or working experience for me? I will be very appreciate. And I can be a volunteer, the telecommunication working experience is the essential I want.
Thank you very much
Regard

josogun2
2014-01-11, 05:26 PM
Get Material from this forum and read.

You can also attend some private training....

Hi everyone
I just graduate from RMIT with bachelor of electronic and communication engineering, And I am looking for a telecommunication engineering relevant job, the market is so quiet at moment, it's so hard to find a job for telecommunication engineer. So I contacted with the HR manager of telecommunication relevant company, like Kordia, service stream, transfield and so on, none of them accept volunteer as well, so I need some suggestions now. should I go to oversea gain the working experience or join the telecommunication apprenticeship? I want to be a RF engineer in the future, which way is better.
Or is there anyone can provide any job or working experience for me? I will be very appreciate. And I can be a volunteer, the telecommunication working experience is the essential I want.
Thank you very much
Regard

2014-01-11, 10:41 PM
So private training organization offer working experience?