PDA

View Full Version : Question: HSDPA Relocation In E*******

dtvt2
2013-12-22, 08:43 PM
Hi all friends
- I have to solve the problem in my network: HSDPA Serving cell change and Relocation between Eric RNC and NSN RNC. NSN support HSDPA over IUR and Relocation to drift RNC. But i don't know these features are available in Eric. I need the signaling procedure when do the HSDPA Serving cell between 2 Eric RNCs . Thanks for your help
dtvt2

ninjafine
2013-12-22, 10:21 PM
Hi all friends
- I have to solve the problem in my network: HSDPA Serving cell change and Relocation between Eric RNC and NSN RNC. NSN support HSDPA over IUR and Relocation to drift RNC. But i don't know these features are available in Eric. I need the signaling procedure when do the HSDPA Serving cell between 2 Eric RNCs . Thanks for your help
dtvt2

Hi, dtvt2! Hope this will help.

dtvt2
2013-12-22, 10:40 PM
Hi Friend - In E*******, does it have HSDPA over IUR? How it do the relocation. Do you have signalling procedure. - In NSN, HSDPA over IUR and Relocation are same as 3GPP (Page 105 3GPP). How about Eric dtvt2

wolverine
2013-12-23, 01:53 AM
E******* support HSDPA over Iur. You need to indicate this in the IurLink and External UTRAN cell attribute called Cell Capability. E******* however do not support SRNS relocation, only anchoring.

ninjafine
2013-12-23, 02:22 AM
Yes, E/// has HSPA support over IuR, check RAN parameters from previous post. According signalling, if you are talking from Core Network
point of view, please find it below. From RAN point of view i have only Serving HS-DSCH Cell Change (inter-RBS) signalling.

hakimgsm
2013-12-23, 03:10 AM
Hi, dtvt2! Hope this will help.

good doc freind .
many thanks.

dtvt2
2013-12-23, 07:25 PM
Hi friend
- In Eric, Does it need license to enable HSPA over IUR?. In my system HSDPA Serving cell change can't do. It must downgrade to DCH and do Soft HO
dtvt

ninjafine
2013-12-23, 11:13 PM
Hi! Please check first next 5 things in E//:

- software RAN W11 is installed at least
- license "HSDPA Mobility Phase 2" is activated
- RNC parameter hsCellChangeAllowed is true
- IuR parameter cellCapability.hsdschSupport must be set to On
- IuR parameter cellCapability.edchSupport must be set to On.