PDA

View Full Version : ASK: Need Support Requirements from C....ed Users

cdmahn
2009-03-28, 08:52 PM
Hello,

From our real works, we can have a lot of questions and requirements for the tools developers to develop or fix there products. This is a very good feedback for them to meet the requirements from their customers.

Could you think that we should have a thread for most of us here (cr...ed user) to post our needs of official support from tools developers?

I think one way that our requirements can be sent to them is that someone who is the official users of the tools (by their own or by their companies) can get and forward the requirements to the products developers.

So, please let us know if you are the official users of some of the following tools (and the available options if possible):

- Drive test tools (Nemo, TEMS, QVoice, DingLi, Agilent, Rohde-Schwarz, ...)
- Network planning tools (Aircom Enterprise, Atoll, Actix Radioplan & CellOpt, Mentum Planet, ...)
- Post Processing Tools (Actix, Nemo Analyzer, ...)

Hope we have as many as possible people who can help us for working!

Thank you

mirza
2009-03-30, 01:27 PM
Hello,

From our real works, we can have a lot of questions and requirements for the tools developers to develop or fix there products. This is a very good feedback for them to meet the requirements from their customers.

Could you think that we should have a thread for most of us here (cr...ed user) to post our needs of official support from tools developers?

I think one way that our requirements can be sent to them is that someone who is the official users of the tools (by their own or by their companies) can get and forward the requirements to the products developers.

So, please let us know if you are the official users of some of the following tools (and the available options if possible):

- Drive test tools (Nemo, TEMS, QVoice, DingLi, Agilent, Rohde-Schwarz, ...)
- Network planning tools (Aircom Enterprise, Atoll, Actix Radioplan & CellOpt, Mentum Planet, ...)
- Post Processing Tools (Actix, Nemo Analyzer, ...)

Hope we have as many as possible people who can help us for working!

Thank you

Yes i have worked on Tems 8.0,8.2.3, Agilent 10.0,10.2....

Now i wanted to learn how to use actix for post processing if some one can help me from where should i start it will really be great

developing such a thread is a great idea and it can be really helpfull in future purpose