PDA

View Full Version : E// NeXplorer 5 installer.

NILCTG
2009-03-28, 02:15 AM
Hello Friends:

E// NeXplorer 5 Installer is attached here. Perhaps someone can come up with the solution to use it.

Thanks & Regards

venom
2009-04-30, 08:49 PM
Solution to use it means, do u need a guide or medicine?

this tool doesnt need medicine i guess
it is purely for E*******

apo7
2009-04-30, 09:59 PM
Solution to use it means, do u need a guide or medicine?

this tool doesnt need medicine i guess
it is purely for E*******

It does need medicine. Just like MCOM but it uses a different version of license compare to the older version of Nexplorer.

venom
2009-04-30, 10:05 PM
It does need medicine. Just like MCOM but it uses a different version of license compare to the older version of Nexplorer.

But what solution he is asking for?

apo7
2009-05-01, 09:49 AM
But what solution he is asking for?

He needs the medicine. :D

NILCTG
2009-05-01, 10:11 AM
@ICCENGR

I did not use this version of NExplorer. I asked for solution(did not used the word medicine!), because Its difficult to believe that E// just left the tool like this so that everyone can use it. May be they moved to pure three tire clien server version, where its only the front end & u need to be connected to OSS to get the work done with it(no stand alone business any more), may be host authantication is needed, may be some new licencing trick is there. So if someone who worked with this version previously can share how to work with it & what is the catch, that would be great and solve my my limitation of knowledge on how to work with this ver of nexplorer.

@apo7
Plz leave it to me to clarify.

apo7
2009-05-01, 11:30 AM
@ICCENGR

@apo7

Sorry...:L.

venom
2009-05-01, 06:01 PM
@ICCENGR

I did not use this version of NExplorer. I asked for solution(did not used the word medicine!), because Its difficult to believe that E// just left the tool like this so that everyone can use it. May be they moved to pure three tire clien server version, where its only the front end & u need to be connected to OSS to get the work done with it(no stand alone business any more), may be host authantication is needed, may be some new licencing trick is there. So if someone who worked with this version previously can share how to work with it & what is the catch, that would be great and solve my my limitation of knowledge on how to work with this ver of nexplorer.

@apo7

R u sure it is post processing tool?

there is no way u can import the drive test in it, what i think it do is that u can check your E******* ****s, easy to edit and check the parameters. You can also take the export of TEMS .cel file from the ****s, there is no option of analyzing the drive test data in it !

shahram
2009-05-01, 07:02 PM
with nexplorer you can see the network in a tree structured way.
you can import d u m p of you network ( bsc d u m p for 2g and moshell kget file for 3g) and see all the parameters per cell,per BSC,per RNC.

you can do consistency checks on your d u m ps according to self defined rules!
or do the parameter check against previous parameters.

nexplorer is not used to see the drive test data

NILCTG
2009-05-01, 07:35 PM
Its is very useful during BSC/RNC parameter analysis, specifically when you are working with clusters or large number of cells. Up until previous version it was used with MCOM(nexplorer + mcom), to check bulk parameters. You guessed correct. Also thanks to Sharam for nice clarification.

R u sure it is post processing tool?

there is no way u can import the drive test in it, what i think it do is that u can check your E******* ****s, easy to edit and check the parameters. You can also take the export of TEMS .cel file from the ****s, there is no option of analyzing the drive test data in it !

mobysol
2009-05-01, 08:24 PM
@ NILCTG

Eric uses new licensing system now onwards, its all binded together with RNS tool framework with new protection thats all...., but it can be cured with medicine as well.

~ Moby

nunday
2009-05-19, 11:08 AM
Hello Friends:

E// NeXplorer 5 Installer is attached here. Perhaps someone can come up with the solution to use it.

Thanks & Regards

i want it,but i can't download it.can you help me ?

kamnikot
2009-09-17, 01:38 AM
Thanks alot buddy...

Dikas
2009-10-24, 03:09 PM
Hello Friends:

Thanks & Regards

hi freinds,

i am can't download wy ????

paengbasti
2009-11-18, 06:08 PM
@ICCENGR

@apo7

pls look around for the medicine...
the next trick is how to use it...

paengbasti
2009-11-18, 06:12 PM
with nexplorer you can see the network in a tree structured way.
you can import d u m p of you network ( bsc d u m p for 2g and moshell kget file for 3g) and see all the parameters per cell,per BSC,per RNC.

you can do consistency checks on your d u m ps according to self defined rules!
or do the parameter check against previous parameters.

nexplorer is not used to see the drive test data

cool... is it possible to import mrr/ncs data in this tool?

newyzy
2009-12-15, 11:08 PM
Hello Friends:

Thanks & Regards

I can download ,bz my Reputation<15,
help click
thanks all
:p

mucus
2010-06-10, 08:41 AM
any external linlks?:p

striker
2010-06-10, 10:36 AM
any external linlks?:p

try no search on this forum there are lots of external links of nexplorer

idea5000
2010-06-24, 08:18 PM
downloaded in installed...

getting error There is no valid license

gc_sw
2010-09-01, 04:42 PM
what is nexplorer? what is this used for?

student1984@bk.ru
2010-09-01, 06:58 PM
Share plz User Guide about NEX!