PDA

View Full Version : SECTOR SWAP GUIDE

abdussamih
2009-03-24, 01:14 AM
IT WILL BE HELPFUL IN UNDERSTANDING SECTOR SWAPS DURING OPTIMIZATION PROCESS :)

amir683
2009-04-11, 12:00 AM
it would be highly appreciated if you share rapidshare file:L

justdream
2009-05-02, 03:54 AM
How could I let my TEMS show thess lines connecting betweeing serving/ Neighboring cells and measured point?

As shown in pic., please advice

venom
2009-05-02, 05:40 AM
How could I let my TEMS show thess lines connecting betweeing serving/ Neighboring cells and measured point?

As shown in pic., please advice

Define Neighbors in your cel file of TEMS !!

radenmohawk
2009-05-02, 04:19 PM
Please share on rapidshare...

abdussamih
2009-05-03, 05:11 AM
Please share on rapidshare...

SORRY LINK IS REMOVED

Dun forget to say thanks and add my reputation:)

venom
2009-05-03, 05:37 AM
IT WILL BE HELPFUL IN UNDERSTANDING SECTOR SWAPS DURING OPTIMIZATION PROCESS :)

The author of this guide is already in this forum bruv !! I request you to please remove it from Scribd because it is official report. Companies are sometimes serious if their official things are disclosed like this in public. Please keep it to finetopix, thank you

abdussamih
2009-05-04, 02:00 AM
The author of this guide is already in this forum bruv !! I request you to please remove it from Scribd because it is official report. Companies are sometimes serious if their official things are disclosed like this in public. Please keep it to finetopix, thank you

Well brother i didnt upload on scribd i found there so i shared wth all of u if u want it to remove i request to admin to remove post in which link of scribd is mentioned

venom
2009-05-04, 02:40 AM
Well brother i didnt upload on scribd i found there so i shared wth all of u if u want it to remove i request to admin to remove post in which link of scribd is mentioned

Thank you for removing the link abdussamih, very kind of u :)

abdussamih
2009-05-04, 02:55 AM
Thank you for removing the link abdussamih, very kind of u :)

MOST WELCOME BRO

dlbplb
2009-05-07, 01:17 PM
i need this file. pls share with megaupload.

thanks!

kahnoie
2009-06-13, 03:42 PM
Please put up in rapidshare if possible coz i get the following error while downloading:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Regards,
Amit
agarwalamit081@gmail.com

komua
2010-01-14, 04:31 PM
it would be highly appreciated if you share rapidshare file:(