PDA

View Full Version : DL CE Congestion

ayman.absi
2013-10-16, 01:56 AM
Hi,

I'm new in 3G.

I've one site has high RRC.DLCE.cong in only 2 cells (First and Second Carrier). What are the proper steps to solve such issue?

Thanks,

agenov
2013-10-16, 05:46 PM
check whether there are free elements in the NodeB pool, if yes then increase it, if not try to redistribute some of the traffic between neighboring NodeBs

Hi,

I'm new in 3G.

I've one site has high RRC.DLCE.cong in only 2 cells (First and Second Carrier). What are the proper steps to solve such issue?

Thanks,

manish.uniyal
2013-10-17, 05:28 AM
Define the other DL resources group and adjust the higher traffic cell to another baseband board.
Modify the allocation mode of NodeB resources at DL from handover performance first mode to capacity first mode.
Modify Credit SF reserved threshold (DLHOCECODERESVSF) from (SF32->SF64).It Reducing CE consume for Downlink for handovers.
Use the LDR (load reshuffling algorithms) DlLdrFirstAction=BERateRed, DlLdrSecondAction=InterFreqLDHO.
Modify the DCH initial access rate/DCCC rate threshold/low activity bit rate(DlBeTraffInitBitrate=D32,DlDcccRateThd=D32,LittleRateThd=D32) threshold from 64kbps to 32 kbps.
Check the HSDPA Traffic Initial Access Rate (Parameter), if the parameter is greater than “32kbps”, Recommend to modify it to 32kbps. 6) Check the DL GBR setting (Parameter), if the parameter is greater than 32kbps, Recommend to change the DL GBR to 32kbps for all GBR related services

paulus
2013-10-18, 08:57 PM
Hi Bro..Please find below :1. Go to NodeB MML Command2. Check LST UL/DLGROUP, it shows type of baseband Group Channel, default is baseband group 0. Each Baseband group, connects to slot where WBBP is plugged in.3. To check wheter your WRFU is connected to WHICH WBBP, just type LST LOCELL (put Locell number 1,2,3...), so you can know the properties of each local cell4. If you no issue in the connection, then change resource allocate rule to CAPACITY FIRST RULE, default is Handover First Rule, in LST RESALLOCRULE.5. To set it, your locall cell (WRFU/WBBP) must be blocked. SET RESALLOCRULE: RULE=CAPAFIRST;6. Just info, in Huawei, the slot of WBBP also can impact to DL CE congestion (i know it's weird bro), just in case in step 4-5 are not working, swap the higher WPPB capacity to Slot-3, and the lower one to slot-1.Hope it will work after u set to capacity rule..Note : add to my reputation if you like bro..ThanksBR//Paul