PDA

View Full Version : Question Working Environment & 3G RNO Rates in Congo Brazzaville

khurrambilal01
2013-08-06, 03:54 PM
Hi friends,

I have been through a contract discussion regarding 3G RNO Consultant for Operator in Congo Brazzaville with ZTE as vendor.

Anybody working there? How is the security situation/ working environment & visa restrictions in Congo Brazzaville?
What are the good rates for a long term (1 year) 3G RNO role in Congo B?

Any other useful information that may help to decide about joining the role?

thanks!

khurrambilal01
2013-08-07, 10:31 PM
No one is working/worked/heard about congo Brazzaville?

khurrambilal01
2013-08-14, 07:21 PM
I have been offered a position in Congo Brazzaville, It's 3G MS Optimization contract with ZTE for MTN.
ZTe is offering ticket + Accomodation + Food + Visa, Contract duration is 1 year, What do you suggest should be the rate on top of these facilities?
Should i avail this opportunity as i heard yellow fever and Malaria are very common in Congo as well as security situation?

Any idea?
Looking for expert suggestions please.

auto_art
2013-08-14, 07:48 PM
i looks lucrative i cud have choosen this offer if they pay U$ 7k at least.

khurrambilal01
2013-08-15, 12:31 AM
Yeah 7K $ is good rate but it's ZTE! :)

alainko
2013-09-10, 09:22 AM
Ask for at least US$8000 and be careful with accomodation and food provided, these chinese company use to rent a villa or flat and you will have to share the house with chinese guys , so no privacy at all... Same for food you will have to go to the Chinese "cantina" if you don't want to pay by yourself... I don't think they will accept to pay an hotel room, they never do that for more than 1 month.

I have been offered a position in Congo Brazzaville, It's 3G MS Optimization contract with ZTE for MTN.
ZTe is offering ticket + Accomodation + Food + Visa, Contract duration is 1 year, What do you suggest should be the rate on top of these facilities?
Should i avail this opportunity as i heard yellow fever and Malaria are very common in Congo as well as security situation?

Any idea?
Looking for expert suggestions please.

RFoptimizer
2013-10-05, 02:51 AM
Congo is one the country where the rate is high, with orange is about 600 euro/ day, AIrcom offered 12 k USD exclusive (3 years before ), I think less than 8 k USD is not interesting