PDA

View Full Version : NEMO Handy 2.7

davidbrayan
2009-03-17, 02:48 PM
here i am uploading NEMO handy 2.7 and is working.
i dont know if the phone it is working on is NTM or not, any way to find it out??
also the license file is different, normally we get too many 0000 in license files we get out of our phones after installation of license.
the license file of this phone looks valid.
the phone is installed with four things:
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

the last three things are known and we got installer for them but can somebody explain whats this NEMO server and where is its installer, is it inbuilt, preinstalled or installed during NEMO handy installation as a part.

BR
db

kaka.enine
2009-03-17, 03:07 PM
i dont know if the phone it is working on is NTM or not, any way to find it out??
also the license file is different, normally we get too many 0000 in license files we get out of our phones after installation of license.
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

the last three things are known and we got installer for them but can somebody explain whats this NEMO server and where is its installer, is it inbuilt, preinstalled or installed during NEMO handy installation as a part.

BR
db

thanks for share david .... http://www.finetopix.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

BR,

-kaka-

roni
2009-03-17, 04:05 PM
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

Can someone put in rapidshare or pm,

Thanks
Roni

cm_rao29
2009-03-17, 04:19 PM
hi DB,

its not working, i installed it on N80. when running the application... no license error pops up and application closes automatically:(... do you have the license key... please do share... thanks:)

jhakim
2009-03-17, 07:14 PM
Thanks, you are the man; I was searching for this tool. Is it possible to upload it to rapidshare or 4share?

In order to know if your phone has NTM firmware, just press *#0000# and post your firmware version.

Thanks again

siborjong
2009-03-17, 07:53 PM
Hi sir david, what type nokia can installed using thats firmware.

Sorry i ask some stupid question

jhakim
2009-03-17, 08:06 PM
Hi sir david, what type nokia can installed using thats firmware.

Sorry i ask some stupid question

The attached files are software files not firmware; and they are for Symbian S60 3rd edition.

"There is no stupid question"

ghassen
2009-03-17, 08:38 PM
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

not working on my phone N95 must look for a solution

cm_rao29
2009-03-17, 09:53 PM
V 4.0632.0.38
13-10-2006
RM-92
NOKIA N80 (11)

ghassen
2009-03-17, 10:09 PM
v 21.0.016
14-02-08
RM-159
Nokia N95 (78.01)

davidbrayan
2009-03-18, 01:19 AM
its working in the phone with me,
i've uploaded only two files , two are remaining.
out of these two remaining,i've only one and that is license.

but i dont have the server file,
dont know where it came from.
somebody tell me.
the details of phone its working on are

V 05.11
21-04-08
RM-308
Nokia 6121c(01.01)

if its NTM or normal.

BR
db

davidbrayan
2009-03-18, 01:27 AM
this is the latest version for that phone.
Nokia 6121 classic.
same as retail phone version.

BR
db

hassen
2009-03-18, 01:50 AM
Mr David

We are going to try nemo handy 2.7
good job

freqzt
2009-03-18, 08:16 AM
Is it can be installed in N6220c?

v 03.06
31-5-2008
RM-328

cm_rao29
2009-03-18, 09:10 AM
I THINK IT CAN BE INSTALLED IN MOST OF SYMBIAN PHONE.. BUT IT WILL ONLY WORK ON NEMO HANDY RECOMMENDED MODELS LIKE N80,N95 AND FEW MORE... ON TOP OF THAT WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET IT WORKING... MAYBE A PROPER LICENSE FILE WILL DO... FINALLY THE APPLICATION DOESNT GET RUNS AFTER INSTALLATION!!

BUT LETS TRY THIS ONE ON THE RECOMMENDED PHONE BY DB!! HOPEFULLY IT WORKS!!

Is it can be installed in N6220c?

v 03.06
31-5-2008
RM-328

parto_tegal
2009-03-19, 12:42 AM
On my NTM Phone of N95, it was did not worked, shows: "License is invalid or not installed. Handy will exit now !" So how?

Phone data:
V 10.2.006
22-08-07
RM-160
Nokia N95 (19.01)

@David
Can you please explian more clearly on your success story of installing this application on your phone? Did you bought the license from Anite or how? Help us Bro.... Thanks...

Regards
parto_tegal

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 03:04 AM
i dont have any phone to test now,i want to test it on few other phones before i upload license file.
i have not uploaded any license file yet, so it may not work without that license file.
i'll upload it as soon as i finish with testing on other phones.
the version i mentioned is NTM or normal,can anyone tell this??? so that we can be sure of the NTM issue.

BR
db

giegala
2009-03-19, 03:44 AM
Hi,

in older versions on NEMO handy there had to be specific firmware on the phone, that would allow software to connect to radio (measurements & signalling).

Moreover there were different and incompatible firmwares for nemo and tems.

Does Nokia now provide phones with RF API enabled?

BR, GG

parto_tegal
2009-03-19, 04:29 AM
i dont have any phone to test now,i want to test it on few other phones before i upload license file.
i have not uploaded any license file yet, so it may not work without that license file.
the version i mentioned is NTM or normal,can anyone tell this??? so that we can be sure of the NTM issue.

BR
db

@David
NTM Phone will show 2 modem ports when connected into the USB port of computer, but a commercial phone will show only 1 port. When run NEMO Outdoor program (with sufficient handler license to connect with the phone type), it will show automatically the connection and device can be started to do measurement, not on a commercial phone.

Regards,
parto_tegal

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 04:51 AM
my phone shows 3 ports.
can use all as modems, one by one.
is this the only difference?
attached is the vusb registry file for nemo outdoor with full licenses and handler for all supported phones.
got it from the forum only, intended to be used with outdoor 5.11 but it worked fine with other versions as well.

BR
db

@David
NTM Phone will show 2 modem ports when connected into the USB port of computer, but a commercial phone will show only 1 port. When run NEMO Outdoor program (with sufficient handler license to connect with the phone type), it will show automatically the connection and device can be started to do measurement, not on a commercial phone.

Regards,
parto_tegal

ghassen
2009-03-19, 05:03 AM
my phone shows 3 ports.
can use all as modems, one by one.
is this the only difference?
attached is the vusb registry file for nemo outdoor with full licenses and handler for all supported phones.
got it from the forum only, intended to be used with outdoor 5.11 but it worked fine with other versions as well.

BR
db

this details could help i hope

kvf
2009-03-19, 06:13 AM
from Anite site for ver.2.7
nokia 6120, 6121, N95, N96
see
http://www.anite.com/images/userdocuments/Wireless/Solution_Sheets/pd_Nemo_Handy_2.70_.pdf

hassen
2009-03-19, 06:28 AM
from Anite site for ver.2.7
nokia 6120, 6121, N95, N96
see
http://www.anite.com/images/userdocuments/Wireless/Solution_Sheets/pd_Nemo_Handy_2.70_.pdf
To Mr Kvf

Forever you will remain our focus saviour.............................

From Mr Hassen

cm_rao29
2009-03-19, 08:15 AM
HI davidbrayan,

please upload the license file, we can also try it out on our phones. then can update if it works or not.
between i have no idea on NTM phones... do you think the phones for Nemo outdoor are NTM firmware. ok let me check the phones and ill post soon on the firmware of original nemo phones..

thanks

BR
db

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 03:05 PM
here is the txt from license file present in that NEMO handy enabled phone.

E3FCE10F31311F4151418DC61CD131214B17D1A91B1211D12314FECAB131015B13111371691781612ED12B14B17D14914817C121310B#

notice this file is not having that rail of zeros which we get in unsuccessful license installation,check it with the license files your phones got with "no license" errors.
you can find this file in c drive of your phone in some folder cant remember exactly, with the name Nemo_Handy.license.
open it with some text editor and you will get some text string but with many zeros in between which seems invalid.

BR
db

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 03:10 PM
here is the file explorer you might need to install to find the license file in your phone or replace with this file.

BR
db

torex
2009-03-19, 03:49 PM
i bet this license bind to phone's IMEI, anyone tested?

jew2jew
2009-03-19, 03:53 PM
here is the txt from license file present in that NEMO handy enabled phone.

E3FCE10F31311F4151418DC61CD131214B17D1A91B1211D12314FECAB131015B13111371691781612ED12B14B17D14914817C121310B#

notice this file is not having that rail of zeros which we get in unsuccessful license installation,check it with the license files your phones got with "no license" errors.
you can find this file in c drive of your phone in some folder cant remember exactly, with the name Nemo_Handy.license.
open it with some text editor and you will get some text string but with many zeros in between which seems invalid.

BR
db

i thing license txt is different in different phone.

jhakim
2009-03-19, 04:34 PM
Dear David,

Please upload those files to rapidshare or 4shared, I need to test them.

Thanks in advance,

ghassen
2009-03-19, 05:31 PM

here is the installation path of nemo handy 2.7

:\sys\bin\Handy.exe [PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkControl SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location UserEnvironment]
C:\resource\apps\Handy.mbm
C:\resource\apps\Handy_reg.mif
C:\private\10003a3f\import\apps\Handy_reg.rSC
C:\resource\help\HandyHelp.hlp
C:\private\2000aee9\Best EC over NO Low.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Best RSCP Low.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Block Error Rate High.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\C over I Low.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Call Attempt Failed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Call Dropped.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Cell ID Changed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Channel Changed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Channel Type Changed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Downlink Power Up Commands High.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Frame Error Rate High.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\GPS Connected.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\GPS Disconnected.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\GPS Fix Acquired.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\GPS Fix Lost.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Location Area Code Changed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Packet Technology Changed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\RX Level Low.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\RX Quality Bad.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\System Changed.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\TX Power High.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Uplink Power Up Commands High.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\Battery Low.wav
C:\private\2000aee9\empty_html_file.html
C:\private\2000aee9\psmmlock.txt
C:\private\2000aee9\pvimlock.txt
C:\sys\bin\HandyCleaner.exe
C:\sys\bin\InstFin.exe [PowerMgmt WriteDeviceData]
c:\sys\bin\niqamobileinterface.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ DiskAdmin NetworkControl AllFiles SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location SurroundingsDD UserEnvironment]
c:\sys\bin\niqamobile.exe [MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkServices Location UserEnvironment]
c:\sys\bin\niqaDLL.dll [MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkServices Location UserEnvironment]
c:\sys\bin\PsmPsyLock.dll [MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkServices Location UserEnvironment]
c:\sys\bin\PsmPsyUtils.dll [MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkServices Location UserEnvironment]
c:\Psytechnics\apple_quicktime_7-1-0_s20w20x20_3v1d.ecf
c:\sys\bin\PSYIPMONITORSERVER.exe [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PviPsyLock.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PxiPsyUtils.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PxiTelGpsData.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PXIEngine.DLL [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PsyIpCap.PRT [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\Psytechnics\tmp\ip.PsyIpCap.esk
c:\sys\bin\PsyIpCapEsk.exe [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PSYPCAP.DLL [CommDD PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ NetworkControl AllFiles NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location]
c:\sys\bin\PSYIPMONITORCLIENT.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData TrustedUI ProtServ DiskAdmin NetworkControl AllFiles SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location SurroundingsDD UserEnvironment]
C:\sys\bin\NemoServer.exe [CommDD MultimediaDD NetworkControl NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData UserEnvironment]
C:\private\2000aee9\HandyConfig.xml
!:\sys\bin\APSServer2.exe [MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData ReadUserData WriteUserData UserEnvironment]
!:\sys\bin\APSSession2.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData DRM TrustedUI ProtServ DiskAdmin NetworkControl AllFiles SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location SurroundingsDD UserEnvironment]
!:\private\20007D07\backup_registration.xml
!:\sys\bin\APSServer2.exe [MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData ReadUserData WriteUserData UserEnvironment]
!:\sys\bin\APSSession2.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData DRM TrustedUI ProtServ DiskAdmin NetworkControl AllFiles SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location SurroundingsDD UserEnvironment]
C:\sys\bin\mute_0x2000AEE0.dll [PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkControl SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location UserEnvironment]
!:\sys\bin\CallAudioControl.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData DRM TrustedUI ProtServ DiskAdmin NetworkControl AllFiles SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location SurroundingsDD UserEnvironment]
C:\sys\bin\mute_0x2000AEE0.dll [PowerMgmt ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData NetworkControl SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location UserEnvironment]
!:\sys\bin\CallAudioControl.dll [CommDD PowerMgmt MultimediaDD ReadDeviceData WriteDeviceData DRM TrustedUI ProtServ DiskAdmin NetworkControl AllFiles SwEvent NetworkServices LocalServices ReadUserData WriteUserData Location SurroundingsDD UserEnvironment]
C:\resource\apps\Handy.rSC
C:\resource\apps\Handy.rSC

ghassen
2009-03-19, 05:37 PM
here is the files after install of nemo handy 2.7

ghassen
2009-03-19, 05:46 PM

i think that these two licence files must be modified
c:\private\2000aee9\psmmlock.txt
c:\private\2000aee9\pvimlock.txt

please check it and reply

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 06:05 PM
the files from working phone are attached

BR
db

i think that these two licence files must be modified
c:\private\2000aee9\psmmlock.txt
c:\private\2000aee9\pvimlock.txt

please check it and reply

ghassen
2009-03-19, 06:20 PM
the files from working phone are attached

BR
db

if you replace these two files still not working

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 06:39 PM
which phone you are trying with ghassen???

also these files in my phone are same as your phone, so these are not related to IMEI right,or license.
one more thing , license is not installed in your phone, since the file Nemo_handy.license is missing.

BR
db

ghassen
2009-03-19, 06:55 PM
which phone you are trying with ghassen???

also these files in my phone are same as your phone, so these are not related to IMEI right,or license.
one more thing , license is not installed in your phone, since the file Nemo_handy.license is missing.

BR
db
@davidrayan
i got n95 and trying with it.
can you please send me your license file i wanna try it i know it's based on imei but just wanna chek something
can you tell me please where it's installed the license file

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 07:12 PM
here im uploading license installer,
install it, it'll put the license file in your c drive, send the same files again and i'll get it.
tell me if it worked.
or try in nokia 6121,

BR
db

@davidrayan
i got n95 and trying with it.
can you please send me your license file i wanna try it i know it's based on imei but just wanna chek something
can you tell me please where it's installed the license file

ghassen
2009-03-19, 07:18 PM
install it, it'll put the license file in your c drive, send the same files again and i'll get it.
tell me if it worked.
or try in nokia 6121,

BR
db

licence not working on my phone here is the content

ghassen
2009-03-19, 07:21 PM
tell me if it worked.
or try in nokia 6121,

BR
db

can you please send me your imei

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 07:37 PM
if that is the case

your license file from N95 and my license file from 6121 are same

your E3FCE10F31311F4151418DC61CD131214B17D1A91B1211D12314FECAB131015B13111371691781612ED12B14B17D14914817C121310B#
mine E3FCE10F31311F4151418DC61CD131214B17D1A91B1211D12314FECAB131015B13111371691781612ED12B14B17D14914817C121310B#

so to some extent it is proven that license file is not related to IMEI.
because on different phones the license installer installs the same license.
now its only on NTM or non NTM which may effect its working.

BR
db

ghassen
2009-03-19, 07:39 PM
if that is the case

your license file from N95 and my license file from 6121 are same

your E3FCE10F31311F4151418DC61CD131214B17D1A91B1211D12314FECAB131015B13111371691781612ED12B14B17D14914817C121310B#
mine E3FCE10F31311F4151418DC61CD131214B17D1A91B1211D12314FECAB131015B13111371691781612ED12B14B17D14914817C121310B#

so to some extent it is proven that license file is not related to IMEI.
because on different phones the license installer installs the same license.
now its only on NTM or non NTM which may effect its working.

BR
db

the tool that you posted here is not a licence generator it will put the same license as yours so may be it still related to imei just we must check it again to do that please send me you imei

davidbrayan
2009-03-19, 07:53 PM
me too think so,
they generate the license file depending on whatsoever for one single phone and pack it into .sis package which is programmed to put that generated license at certain place in system.
so when we install using the same installer, it just extact the license and place it there, no calculations no nothing.

BR
db

ghassen
2009-03-19, 07:55 PM
me too think so,
they generate the license file depending on whatsoever for one single phone and pack it into .sis package which is programmed to put that generated license at certain place in system.
so when we install using the same installer, it just extact the license and place it there, no calculations no nothing.

BR
db

exactly because i'm extracting these files on my laptop and then trying to install

naga30
2009-03-19, 09:49 PM
v5.0719.0.2
24-05-2007
RM-92
Nokia N80 (08)

naga30
2009-03-19, 10:49 PM
password please

BR

andr2008
2009-03-19, 11:28 PM
Dear collequas, please upload file to another dataserver.
Br

Vikt
2009-03-20, 08:43 PM
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

if there is possibility lay out NEMO server

Vikt
2009-03-20, 09:58 PM
tell me if it worked.
or try in nokia 6121,

BR
db

pls pass for Nemo Handy2 License.rar

grid666
2009-03-20, 10:01 PM
Absolutely impossible to get it to work on non NTM nokia.

David use NTM nokia, as he managed to connect phone to Nemo Outdoor.

I cannot provide licences for NEMO POCKET.

But, whoever need NTM NOKIA to work with NEMO OUTDOOR, i have NTM 6230i for sale.

PM me if interested.

Best regards

Grid666

alkelani
2009-03-23, 04:17 PM
Dears i have tried it on n95 8g but not working help??

applexx
2009-03-23, 05:17 PM
how to download it?

uel888
2009-03-24, 10:47 AM
GUYS ,

Its better to use the same model and firmware of davidbyran before testing.

Here's the link of 6121c FW . : http://rapidshare.com/files/128439711/RM-308_0511_v11_6121c.exe

Please update us if you are succesfull. Thanks comrade :-)

somebody tell me.

V 05.11
21-04-08
RM-308
Nokia 6121c(01.01)

if its NTM or normal.

BR
db

torex
2009-03-24, 10:52 AM
Is it china model?

parto_tegal
2009-03-24, 04:31 PM
GUYS ,

Here's the link of 6121c FW . : http://rapidshare.com/files/128439711/RM-308_0511_v11_6121c.exe

Hi Sir uel888
I think even we have a same model of Nokia phone with same firmware version, its doesn't mean having NTM inside as well.... How?
Regards
parto_tegal

jhakim
2009-03-31, 04:41 PM
Dear All,

Please don't end this conversation about the best handy drive test tool; I'm sure that we can succeed and make it work; somebody will say it's impossible to get Nemo Handy work on non NTM firmware but they said that also for FTD.

Appriciate your efforts.

Regards,

grid666
2009-03-31, 05:30 PM
Dear All,

Please don't end this conversation about the best handy drive test tool; I'm sure that we can succeed and make it work; somebody will say it's impossible to get Nemo Handy work on non NTM firmware but they said that also for FTD.

Appriciate your efforts.

Regards,

Dear friend, nothing is impossible

of course it can be done, but unfortunately not easy and not fast :(

In about 15 or 20 day i will have more info on this agenda.

jhakim
2009-03-31, 06:58 PM

Great, and if u need some help be sure that I'm ready :)

ghassen
2009-03-31, 07:51 PM

i will buy this fone and try the firmware i would be interesting
to test it i will forward

uel888
2009-04-01, 12:14 PM
Sir,

Dont have enough experience to patch this type of firmware. But maybe the firmware I found will work.

Still looking for the solution for ROM patching.

BR

Hi Sir uel888
I think even we have a same model of Nokia phone with same firmware version, its doesn't mean having NTM inside as well.... How?
Regards
parto_tegal

no16gao
2009-04-01, 02:07 PM
:p:pthank u

saullow
2009-04-04, 04:22 AM
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

Please, could you upload on rapidshare? I need nemo handy that works on my n80..

v 5.0719.0.2
24-05-2007
RM-92
Nokia N80 (03)

sanp007
2009-04-23, 06:33 PM
请教一个问题,如果手机是测试手机,没有Handy,可以联电脑测试,这说明是NTM固件,那么可否装上Handy,还是必须出厂时带Handy 呢??

Handy必须是NTM固件才可以,是不是只有NTM固件还不行吧?还需要license吗??

jamonpa
2009-04-25, 11:41 AM
Excelent, but works in N75?

famox
2009-04-25, 06:56 PM
I try to install nemo handy 2.7 on my mobile Nokia N95 but without success. I have all the time this message "this phone model is not supported, handy will exit now"

Can you help me please.

Thanks my friends.

grid666
2009-04-26, 12:02 AM
I try to install nemo handy 2.7 on my mobile Nokia N95 but without success. I have all the time this message "this phone model is not supported, handy will exit now"

Can you help me please.

Thanks my friends.

"Handy is being shut down by OS@This (OS@This) phone is not a valid Nemo test mobile. Handy will exit now"

I hope you can see from above message read from nemo handy installation package that Nemo pocket will not work on commercial Nokia phone !,

It asks for NEMO TEST MOBILE ===> NTM

Psytechnics.txt are not registration for nemo pocket !!

real licence is in file called : Nemo_Handy.license

Nemo Handy supports only Nokia models:
-N75
-N80
-N85
-N95
-N96
-6121 Classic
-6120 Classic

Eventhough it is possible to install Nemo Handy on this phone, it will NOT start.

Best regards

putrawhisnu
2009-04-30, 07:35 PM
on other forum,

i found that we need certificate, and also some software which make us possible to install nemo handy on Nokia Commercial phone.

unfortunely i dont have N95 phone at this moment :((

but you may open this link : http://symbianism.blogspot.com/2009/01/signing-sis-symbian-installer-files.html

i hope i can help you more than just giving you link.
in the mean time also, i will keep searching :)

don forget our attitude if it's useful ^_^

garry
2009-05-13, 04:13 PM
Yes you need NTM firmware. Anite (nemo) tell me that if you try to do any nokia updates it will remove the NTM firmware and nemo will not work.

So, how do we copy the firmware from a symbian phone?

ali56s
2009-05-25, 01:33 PM
only for test i dont know is working http://rapidshare.com/files/108129124/Nemo.rar.html:o:o:othanks for all

sorino737
2009-06-03, 10:02 PM
hi, I can't download your file and i dont know why. can I have you file through another way? Thank you.

ghassen
2009-06-04, 02:39 AM
hi, I can't download your file and i dont know why. can I have you file through another way? Thank you.

you have to see the rules of our forum first go to download permission section
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2753

def1234
2009-06-10, 12:34 PM
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

hi david
if my phone n80 why instal this nemo version coz no works
thank before

putrawhisnu
2009-06-10, 02:58 PM
hi DB,

its not working, i installed it on N80. when running the application... no license error pops up and application closes automatically:(... do you have the license key... please do share... thanks:)

i believe it should be work, since N80 have no problem with ver 2.5
(nevertheless, i'm not trying this version yet) ^_^

will trying soon

x_man7
2009-06-12, 04:48 PM
i believe it should be work, since N80 have no problem with ver 2.5
(nevertheless, i'm not trying this version yet) ^_^

will trying soon

will trying soon

ghassen
2009-06-16, 05:21 PM
thank you !!!!!!

you can say thank you by pressing thanks button down left no need to write it

b3b3kngguyu
2009-08-26, 03:13 PM

somebody tell me.

V 05.11
21-04-08
RM-308
Nokia 6121c(01.01)

if its NTM or normal.

BR
db

Is this software can be applied in Wimax Drive test?

Thanks anyway

dzt5037
2009-09-02, 10:27 AM
v 21.0.016
14-02-08
RM-159
Nokia N95 (78.01)

diankestiwi
2009-09-03, 01:42 PM
Nemo handy.. after tems.. now try to learn about Nemo.. good idea.. :)

Stepanich81
2009-09-03, 02:00 PM
Password for Nemo Handy 2[1].70.86.rar from first post ????????????????????????????

m2m
2009-09-03, 08:03 PM
Password for Nemo Handy 2[1].70.86.rar from first post ????????????????????????????

Did u try "david" yet?

gyb820703
2009-09-06, 11:04 AM
只有指定机型可以使用的!而且没有序列号,还是用不了!:(

krobelux
2009-09-09, 05:02 PM
dear all master, have anyone try install Nemo in nokia 5800 XM?

Stepanich81
2009-09-09, 05:20 PM
No, supported models is n80, n95, 6120, 6121

alkelani
2009-09-10, 09:05 PM
i will try it and come back with feedback

m2m
2009-09-16, 07:59 PM
GUYS ,

how can we use this file to update to phone please advice

Rdgs

commando
2009-10-16, 07:43 AM
i will try it and come back with feedback

And?
Did you succeed?

fellucia811
2009-10-17, 10:58 PM
And?
Did you succeed?

I failed. :(
Need some HOWTO...

cexar123
2010-03-11, 11:32 AM
Please, how can to download this ...... i junior member and need this formy graduate tesis ..

thanks

1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

yellowant2512
2010-03-11, 11:22 PM
I tried but it did not work.

dear all master, have anyone try install Nemo in nokia 5800 XM?

Piojo
2010-03-12, 03:46 AM
1 NEMO server
2 NEMO handy
3 NEMO handy theme
4 NEMO handy license

BR
db

Hi davidbrayan, there is a simple way to determinate if a phone is ntm, using any serial communication sw (like hyperterminal) send at commands to the port that you reicive response from the phone.

- AT <-- must response "OK" if the serial port is responding like modem
- ATI8 <-- must response "NTM X.Y.Z" in a NTM phone, X.Y.Z are the version of NTM

In my case, i receive "NTM 3.0.0" using a N95 NTM and get "OK" using a normal N95. In my N95 phones, i get 3 comm ports, the information are in the middle port.

PS: i need get a file from another thread, is this dongle attached to a post: http://www.finetopix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6102&d=1263718608 . Somebody can helpme to get this file? BR!

xv67002008
2010-03-30, 05:31 PM
i find it long time , i hope it can working

mtp850
2010-03-30, 05:44 PM
i find it long time , i hope it can working

No it will not work, please read forum you will see that no one did made it working so far.

anistelecom
2010-06-17, 01:54 AM
thanks a lot

teliotmumu
2010-07-04, 05:19 AM
how to download it?

kevin_h811
2010-07-09, 03:45 PM
Hi DAVIDBRAYAN,

Appreciate if u could pls share it at 4SHARED..thanks..

Regards//