PDA

View Full Version : 4g neighbors parsing text file

oswe
2013-06-19, 08:39 AM
Guys how are you doing ? for example you need to check for errors in your external eutranexternalcell definitions...in all your 4g network.

Ive tried CME but access is restricted and also very slow. so we use a macro that reads the command text files generated for:

LST EUTRANEXTERNALCELL
LST EUTRANINTRAFREQNCELL
LST UTRANEXTERNALCELL
LST UTRANNCELL

how about those check routines ?

deknoi55
2013-06-19, 01:08 PM
you want to do inconsistency right??

oswe
2013-06-19, 07:29 PM
yes, I am parsing the text command line files. I wanted to know if that´s the reasonable way to do it. Ive made a macro to give me a more friendly excel so I can then import the columns to access database. tHese days we found many errors with PCI wrong (old colleagues didnt change external cells PCI after reconfiguring the cells)
regards

deknoi55
2013-06-20, 04:24 PM
I have found huawei that use Nastar for check everyday . follow your command you an use onlyLST EUTRANEXTERNALCELL in 4G-4G and LST ULTECELL in 3G-4G
for check PCI update and existing because another command use only match neighbor one by one .

tharinduwije
2013-08-09, 12:53 AM
Since its enodeBs you have to run it for each & every enodeb one by one. which is very time consuming.:(.Anybody having a better method of extracting info from a single Query?

oswe
2013-08-09, 01:44 AM
well, in huawei vendor you dont need to do that... you just specify { site_name } after each command and it will execute on the needed enodeB

tharinduwije
2013-08-10, 01:11 AM
well, in huawei vendor you dont need to do that... you just specify { site_name } after each command and it will execute on the needed enodeB
Thanks for the tip.But is there a way to get the whole dump parameters in all enodeBs at once? Like CSFB,Neighbor,reselection...etc.

oswe
2013-08-10, 04:14 AM
if you are HW employee theres a tool ... that imports all the configuration. it´s called CME (but is not possible to get that tool to work in another machine)
if you are on your own (like many consultant guys)... you can select all eNodeBs and get the command then record in a text file... and then make a script in excel or any parsing language (like awk, grep, etc...) to give you an automated column formatted output...

oswe
2013-08-18, 09:44 PM
well, there might be a way as you know there´s a configuration file for each enodeB in the .xml format but I have to warn you ... seems very difficult to do it :-(((( I will try to find if I have an old one and post it for you
regards