PDA

View Full Version : CS Drop Analysis Using NpMaster - RR_ERR_RNCAP_FHHO_TIMER_EXPIRE_DCH

white_Noise
2013-05-08, 04:28 PM
Brothers,

while analyzing the AMR DCR casuses, I have noticed that around 40% of the drops are due to "RR_ERR_RNCAP_FHHO_TIMER_EXPIRE_DCH" but I unfortunately
I'm unable to determine which timer is this error code related to, as I couldn't find it in the references, the USTATETIMER, or the UCONNMODETIMER.

I would appreciate If any one would help, as changing this timer would result a massive improvement on the DCR and really need it.

yellowant2512
2013-05-25, 03:24 AM
Try to use Imanager Nastar bro

More powerfull,

samcooldude1430
2014-04-23, 06:15 AM
Do you have the I manager Nastar? Please share the same.

Manmadh
2014-10-16, 09:37 PM
Hi,

You cannot install Imanager Naster it is directly connected to RNC's. i mean to say its not seperate s/w to install.

theoptimizer
2014-10-17, 12:48 AM
Try OMSTAR its available in the forum

hootan_13
2014-11-03, 06:31 PM
Try OMSTAR its available in the forum
all links has been dead if you can please share it

khurrambilal01
2014-11-14, 04:32 AM
Brothers,

while analyzing the AMR DCR casuses, I have noticed that around 40% of the drops are due to "RR_ERR_RNCAP_FHHO_TIMER_EXPIRE_DCH" but I unfortunately
I'm unable to determine which timer is this error code related to, as I couldn't find it in the references, the USTATETIMER, or the UCONNMODETIMER.

I would appreciate If any one would help, as changing this timer would result a massive improvement on the DCR and really need it.

Logically for CS, it should not be related to USTATETIMER instead it should be related to UCONNMODETIMER.