PDA

View Full Version : Alcatel Lucent 7750 service router expert needed

jaynexo
2013-05-02, 01:00 AM
Hi guys;

I need some help with alcatel lucent 7750 and 740 Service router plaforms. Work is mainly network design related and preparation of mops is involved.

let me know if intersted. I am in US eastern time zone.

cheers.

harrypotter
2013-05-02, 06:44 PM
What do you need? Be specific.

jaynexo
2013-05-03, 05:26 AM
so i may need some help with 3 things:

a) solution design involving vpn based connectivity service for clients. This vpn service is to be designed over an mpls backbone comprising of 7750 SR and other aclatel routing and switch equipment. The clients would use LTE access network to reach our mpls network (meaning CE to PE would be over LTE).

b) LAN and WAN design for a conferencing service.

c) LTE based back for a wire line broadband service.

This is all i know at present. However I would share details with you as they become available.

I just need some skype based or phone based service where in we can chat or collaborate and discuss the requirements and design solution.

you can reach me at jay.nexo@gmail.com

cheers.

harrypotter
2013-05-03, 09:25 AM
Ok.. let me understand your case. You want clients to use LTE network, that traverse in broadband. My question is, are you familiar with GRX ? This is the BGP peering to other telco, or corporate subscriber for example FEDEX or UPS. The simplest way to do this is, ask your customer to co-locate a router in your core then its a done deal.