PDA

View Full Version : [Question] - Are there HSDPA DROP Reasons counters for E*******?

dadoba
2013-04-18, 11:07 AM
Are there HSDPA DROP Reasons counters for E*******? Like in CS DROP we have CS DROP counters that tell us the reason of the DROP. In Huawei I know we can see the HSDPA DROP reasons but I didn't find it for E*******. Does anyboby knows something about that or if it will be available in which release?

Thank you.

babak1349
2013-04-18, 02:02 PM
Hello,
As far as I know there is no specific counters o show drop call causes for HSDPA in E*******. E******* has been always poor in statistics.
The best thing you can do is to run UEH and post process the results. By UEH you can see the drop call for different RAB type with a lot of causes BUT it is hard to understand exact meaning of each cause as there is no proper document from E******* to explain UEH cause codes So you may need to use Primus to get some documents and see reason of drops

cheers

umts99
2013-04-19, 01:07 PM
hello Do you have UEH parser?Please share if possible.

babak1349
2013-04-19, 01:47 PM
hi,
The OSS team supposed to give you the processed UE exceptions but still you can do it by yourself . To decode it by yourself you need to have Cygwin, moshell and decoder installed on your machine and then you can use decoder & flowfox to decode and process it. You can search in forum and find decoder and moshell
cheers

hello Do you have UEH parser?Please share if possible.