PDA

View Full Version : AIRCOM Training Documents

riverstreamer
2007-08-25, 11:56 PM
Hi

As you know AIRCOM has some training and educational documents like "GSM System Overview" and "GSM Advanced Cell Planning".

Does anyone have others AIRCOM documents like "AIRCOM GPRS System Overview" or other new, useful and good documents?

If yes or know where we can find the source on web, please infom us on sharing it or giving the links.

Thank you and waiting for your good news.
Riverstreamer

clive
2007-08-26, 02:40 PM
Hi. I also need the trg doecuments. so pl share links once u get it.
Thanks

torex
2007-08-27, 03:33 PM
yes, please share it

riverstreamer
2007-08-29, 04:50 PM
It seems that nobody don't like to share technical &training documents or they don't have any educational & training documents. I sugest that guys come in this way too, because havin softwares as much they want, with having a good basical & fundamental informtion in their field can't help them good and they won't have good ouptut even they use the softwares. Softwraes speed up a procedure but it don't have food result without having food information for behaving with it.

riverstreamer
2007-08-30, 01:41 PM
原始短消息: actix (http://www.5inetop.cn/pm.php?action=view&folder=inbox&pmid=3075)

dear friend can you plz share with me w600i tems frimware plz
borntoexchangexxxom
TO: iropti
please send documents via Email to me or upload them and give the links to me. I'll say you how you can put links in here or put links here with your name.

my email is riverstreamerxxxom or riverstreamerxxx.com
waiting for your links or docs on email.

riverstreamer
2007-08-31, 03:13 PM
I invite you again to share your docs for others. We need this because just software won't be useful lonely. We want to improve ourselves and www.5inetop.cn site with our information and docs. Please come with us in this step and invite your friends to do so.

rungb
2008-06-21, 12:27 PM
Hi,
I have some that you want but how to share. I can not read chinese. and how to PM. Please suggest and PM me.

rungb
2008-06-21, 01:13 PM
Hi riverstreamer,
I have some related GSM&GPRS. I can send to you via mail. BTW I want nemo handy N80 or for new mobile, nemo out door and nemo analyser that work or with license. Please send PM me. I try to PM you but it didi not work???. Even you don't have I still can send to you for free. Please send me your mail. I don't like rapid share since sometime I can not download all part.
Thaks,
Rungb