PDA

View Full Version : mbx file just for KPI

Inception
2009-03-07, 03:08 PM
Hello
does anyone has any mapinfo plug in as mbx file just for dealing with STATISTICS and KPI .
if you have please share .
greeting
hashem

punto
2009-03-07, 04:43 PM
Hi,
is there any Map Basic tool , used for post drive test analyses and export of neighbors , that more ease this type of anlyses ?
BR,
P:)

giegala
2009-03-09, 07:01 AM
Hi,

I doubt that you will find mbx like that. The closest thing is e/// MCOM - it runs on top on Mapinfo, but is not done in Mapbasic. Mapbasic is too limited for such tasks.

cheers!

amir683
2009-03-09, 02:49 PM
hi friend
is there any mbx tools that show the logfiles (tems) on map info?

giegala
2009-03-18, 03:09 AM
Hi,

sorry for late reply.

I have knowledge of some homemade mbx tools that import fmt (text export from TEMS) into Mapinfo. But they are very basic - they just an automation of few actions in MapBasic of Rxlev import and displaying on the map.

I just curious what you are trying to do. TEMS data collection & route analysis is much better tool for drive test analysis

If you what to display certain KPIs per cell - try MCOM, that works on top of mapinfo ( basically it is made by technology that is an evolution to mbx).

ayman.absi
2010-09-07, 08:17 AM
One of the best and easy tools is plan-opt.
You can find it at www.plan-opt.com (http://www.plan-opt.com). download and use the demo version which is more than enough.

punto
2010-09-07, 04:00 PM
Is you sure that you can use you actual live data with the demo version ?
Pls confirme ...
Seem like SW is work only with it data ?
BR, P:)

ayman.absi
2010-09-07, 11:15 PM
Is you sure that you can use you actual live data with the demo version ?
Pls confirme ...
Seem like SW is work only with it data ?
BR, P:)

Yes, I am sure It works with your data (just open help file and make fields as it was there or you can use the sample file data).
this tool is interesting and still at grow-up stage.