PDA

View Full Version : Jobs in My company for a new project in Algeria

itking
2013-03-10, 03:39 AM
JOB ll Algeria ll 3G Rf Design Expert ll French language Speaker is must ll Must have at-least 5 years relevant Rf design exposure ll Send resumes at jobs_ksa@lcc.com

itking
2013-03-10, 03:41 AM
JD (Job Description): The main responsibility as Radio NW Consultant is to complete services solution to meet customers' business needs. It includes RF NW aspects related to Design and Planning. The Radio Network Consultant work tasks are: Designing radio network for WCDMA. Consultancy on radio network planning, optimization and performance improvement. (Note: All activities need to be performed with close interaction with the customer) Qualifications: WCDMA Radio Knowledge. (Radio Propagation, Radio Characteristics, Cellular NW principle, Interference, Traffic estimation) Required to have skills & Experience on E******* on 3G Networks Familiar with MapInfo, TEMS investigation, MCOM, TCPU Must be a Senior RF Designer and must have done similar tasks before Good understanding of 3G and HSDPA/EUL Performance Analysis. (Air Interface Protocol analysis, Voice, CS, PS analysis) Minimum a Bachelor of Science certificate in Telecommunications / Computer Area or equivalent Should speak French language Excellent English skills, both oral and writing abilities are mandatory. (Arabic preferred) Good adaptability and quick learner of new technical knowledge is essential. Strong IT/IP knowledge is much more preferred. Good communication skills with ability to work in multi-ethnical environment. Broad knowledge within the field of radio communication systems. Willing to travel for short or long assignments, willing to work hard for the company and personal development. 5+ years of working experiences in related area will be a plus. Interested candidiates can share resumes at jobs_ksa@lcc.com

naguii
2013-03-18, 08:07 PM
I am interested

I 'll send you an email
BR