PDA

View Full Version : I got this error when i tried to Login with RBS EM

cool_guy4ever15
2013-02-13, 02:47 AM
Hi all

How are you, when i tried to login to Cabinet 3206 through RBS EM with the default IP from the ethernet port it showed me this error and didnt allow me to login at all, can anyone help me with this issue how can i do to fix this problem

cool_guy4ever15
2013-02-13, 03:03 PM
The firs msg on th eleft is: Node connection not established. Connection towards the node was not established. it is not possible to interact with the node. java.io.IOException: Http server returned status code 404, Reason "Not Found". Second msg: It will not possible to open any view. please exit and try to start again. java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: HTTP server returned status code 404, Reason "Not Found" Please tell me what can i do i formated this RBS and i logged normal after formating but i was lucky coz NodeB wasn't on air so please can anyone tell me what was the reason of this error to avoid it on the next time.

cadaoasaq
2013-02-14, 03:10 AM
Hi cool_guy4ever15, try to change the date of your laptop (example: January 2011) then try to connect to the RBS EM again. If the connection is extablished then you can change to the present date, disconnect again and re-connect to check if the problem is solved.

cool_guy4ever15
2013-02-14, 02:21 PM
Thanks cadaoasaq (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?44564-cadaoasaq)

i tried to do this but also didnt fix the problem :(

spiderman
2013-02-21, 09:31 AM
how if you tried to change ip address your computer/notebook +1 again bro?

In many case i have found before, this problem appear while i am using multi connection on notebook, like using LAN and 3G modem or etc on the same time.

cadaoasaq
2013-02-21, 04:12 PM
Yes I have experienced the same thing also. If you are connected to the Traffic Node using USB LAN, you will not be able to connect to the Node B if it is on IP RAN so you have to disconnect the other LAN connections. If the it is on ATM there should be no problem.

cool_guy4ever15
2013-02-22, 02:56 AM
noo i wasn't connected to any other network :( and i was giving the IP+1 and -1 and i tried the default IP also through the ethernet port in CBU

cadaoasaq
2013-02-22, 04:34 AM
After reformatting, have you defined the default IP then installed the basic package? Is it on IP RAN? Give us more information.

cool_guy4ever15
2013-02-23, 01:34 AM
After i format it , it worked very well and i logged on the cabinet easily, but i faced this problem in some cabinets