PDA

View Full Version : LIVE POSITION: IP DESIGN ENGINEER

putrawhisnu
2009-03-03, 08:36 PM
Dear Consultant,
LIVE POSITION: IP DESIGN ENGINEER
Cisco CCNP/CCIE Design Engineers x 2 - Berkshire CCNP Cisco (should be Certified) Engineer required for Solution Provider. You will have extensive working experience in Data & Network Layer 2-3 OSI Model - Working on protocols including BGP, OSPF, MPLS and knowledge of Sigtran. You will have great depth and breadth technically and excellent customer facing skills and be able to demonstrate build experience. You will be working on enhancing existing infrastructure alongside Design Architects, Implementation and O&M Support team. The role incorporates the full project life cycle and is extremely varied technically and responsibility wise. Suitable for those whom relish a busy environment and like to be challenged at work! This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position within one of the country's most innovative and successful Solution Providers apply now to find out more.
You are registered on our database and I would like the opportunity to discuss available positions with you in more detail at a suitable time. Please would you be so kind to update me on your current employment situation and if possible I would like to request an up to date CV.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through this email and if you would prefer not to be contacted via email in the future, then please advise us and we will update our database accordingly.
I look forward to speaking with you in the very near future.
Kind Regards
Adam Olver
Senior Sales Consultant
Communications Division

Direct Dial: +44 (0) 208 254 7498
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8647 3999
Mobile: +44 (0) 7764 759 480
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8647 2777
E-mail: adamolver@pentaconsulting.com