PDA

View Full Version : High DSP Usage Effects in Huawei?

jayk
2013-01-31, 06:53 AM
Hi, Please share, what degradations can be caused by high DSP load in Huawei System? Is load Shared in DSP's between Subracks or sites needs to rehomed manually to get rid of high dsp load? Thanks, jack.

rfsupp
2013-02-05, 12:18 AM
Hi, Please share, what degradations can be caused by high DSP load in Huawei System? Is load Shared in DSP's between Subracks or sites needs to rehomed manually to get rid of high dsp load? Thanks, jack.

Problems:
The overload at the DPU boards can cause voice quality degradation and PS throughput reduction.

Action:
You can activate the load share between subracks to lighten the overload.

ventinel
2013-02-07, 10:59 PM
how to activate load sharing between subracks???

Problems:
The overload at the DPU boards can cause voice quality degradation and PS throughput reduction.

Action:
You can activate the load share between subracks to lighten the overload.

beniy
2013-02-08, 03:38 AM
Hi,same question here.how to activate load sharing btw subracks?

hamody2005
2013-02-08, 04:01 AM
AS I KNOW THERE IS NO SHARING BETWEEN SUBRACKS IN HUAWEI

DO REHOMING FOR SOME SITES TO ACHIVE LOAD BALANCE

rfsupp
2013-02-08, 11:25 PM
AS I KNOW THERE IS NO SHARING BETWEEN SUBRACKS IN HUAWEI

DO REHOMING FOR SOME SITES TO ACHIVE LOAD BALANCE

Sorry my friend, but there is load sharing between DPU in different subracks. I think that you missed the Flow Control Class.

The default values its too high (95%), so you need to reduce to 50-60% the following parameters UserPlnCpuSharingOutThd/UserPlnSharingOutThd.

samif
2013-05-07, 03:08 PM
Hi friends, I have got the same suggestion from Huawei R&D and after a reduction to 70%, there was no gain. I can ensure to you that the algorithm is not mature under RAN12.0.

hamody2005
2013-05-08, 01:55 AM
who can help

In one subrack a high DSP usage ratio (Alarm) generate alarm but after we do rehome one site from that subrack the alarm disappear.

but when I do Run log analysis I get many access failure caused by (0xC81) SDU_NO_AVAILABLE_DSP

But from Performance there is no call failure in that subrack.

how did this happen